Philip Morris International
Do YOU thrive in a consumer centric environment? Do YOU enjoy assessing digital solution options and success measures, defining business requirements, and building and deploying features to support the business and market needs? Are YOU ready to tackle new challenges in your career that will leverage your unique skills and experience to make a difference? If the answer is yes, we'd like to hear from you!
Rise to the challenge
- We are looking for a Business to Business (B2B) Commercial Deployment Manager with at least ten years of experience in a CPG indirect retail channel, preferably within the Canadian retail market, to join our growing team. As a B2B Commercial Deployment Manager,
you will Lead the end-to-end delivery of product initiatives by working collaboratively as part of a cross-functional B2B team and execute priorities and actions in alignment with commercial strategies while partnering with the Business to manage the product backlog, balancing new feature requests along with maintenance items. The successful candidate will bring their experience of leading large teams working in complex, dynamic environments with multiple partners with vested interest in the product.
About the team
You will be part of a highly diverse and motivated team who is at the center of cultivating a smoke-free culture. Everyone is empowered and strive to bring meaningful solution for consumers. Our team members treat each other with respect and take pride in their roles because they realize their value to the team. They enjoy each other’s company and constantly share learnings to help each other out.
Enough about us, let’s talk about how you will contribute to the team!
You are someone that will:
- Lead the end-to-end delivery of product initiatives by working collaboratively as part of a cross-functional B2B team
- Assess digital solution options and success measures, define business requirements, and build and deploy features to support the business and market needs.
- Prioritize, approve, and manage an overall backlog of work for development teams taking into account business value, quarterly key objectives, and overall roadmap prioritization.
- Oversee the day-to-day performance of a team of digital business analyst to maintain and evolve the B2B Product and support the delivery of product initiatives
- Work with B2B Product Manager and Commercial Deployment Team (Head of Commercial Deployment & Extended Management Team) to help define new product initiatives and maintain the B2B Product roadmap in alignment with the product vision.
- Support the conversion of business requirements into detailed user stories, tasks and technical design
- Maintain currency of product backlog
- Maintain release plan for the product
- Oversee and validate all work being done on the product
Let’s talk about what you bring:
- 10+ years of experience in a CPG indirect retail channel i.e. Commercial Planner, Field Sales, etc.
- A completed 4 year post-secondary degree, in Business or Technology related field
- Experience in leadership positions, managing teams or managing business and technology initiatives
- Experience working closely with Executive Sponsors and Extended Management Teams
- Experience in digital technologies and software development
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and priorities
- Ability to balance and prioritize numerous tasks within a collaborative team environment
- Familiarity with JIRA, Confluence or other Team Collaboration software
- A desire to work in cross-collaborative teams
- Empathy towards internal and external users
Education and Certification Requirements
- Certification in Project Management (e.g. PMP, Prince2) an asset
- Certification in Agile Methodologies (e.g. CSPO, CSM, PMI-ACP,PSM,PSPO) an asset
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer the opportunity to join a global business leader where you can grow in a wide range of business functions. You will have the chance to build your professional expertise, business understanding, and leadership capabilities in a collaborative, challenging and results-oriented environment. Our commercial department fosters excellence in execution and is comprised of dedicated people all working together to continue to grow our status as industry leaders. We offer our employees a competitive salary, an attractive compensation package, including flexible work schedules, health and wellness programs, and attractive benefits options.
WHO WE ARE?
We are Rothmans, Benson & Hedges Inc. Philip Morris International’s subsidiary in Canada -an International Fortune 500 Company. Today we are Canada's second largest tobacco company. In addition, RBH Inc. was awarded Top Employer for 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020. We currently employ over 700 people throughout our six corporate and sales offices and our factory.
Our parent company PMI is one of the world’s leading international tobacco company. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we used to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. PMI has a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization.
Click on the following link to learn more about the science behind the RRPs: https://www.pmiscience.com/
Rothmans, Benson & Hedges is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all current and prospective employees, as well as to promoting a culture of inclusion and respect for each individual. We celebrate the innovation that diversity creates in the work environment, and we recognize that each employee brings their own unique capabilities, experiences and perspectives to the organization. It is this diversity that adds value to our teams, as well as to our stakeholders.
In particular, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, ancestry, colour, religion, sex, marital/family status (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, immigrant and newcomer status, gender identity/expression, age, citizenship, or disability. We consider qualified applicants who have passed the criminal background checks, consistent with legal requirements.
We strive to recognize and value diversity and equity, and to ensure the inclusion of underrepresented groups and the four designated groups: women, Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities. We value, respect, and equally support applicants from these groups.
We welcome and encourage applicants to reach their full potential with us. If you are unable to apply for a position online, or require any further accommodation during our recruitment process, please contact: [email protected]