Roseway Manor Inc.
Roseway Manor is a 66 bed, Long Term Care Facility located in Shelburne, NS. We are currently seeking to hire a Building Maintenance Worker for 12 weeks
The Building Maintenance Worker will play a vital part of keeping all Residents and Staff safe and with comfortable surroundings while maintaining our Mission and Vision Statement.
- Follow all guidelines for employees as legislated under the Nova Scotia Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Understand and follow the policies and procedures of Roseway Manor
- Complete necessary record keeping such as inspection reports, work orders, and maintenance logs
- Participate in monthly fire drills
- Grounds keeping and maintenance of tools/equipment
- Moving equipment, supplies, resident possessions etc.
- Receive deliveries
- Follow infection control procedures
- Organize and maintain a safe, orderly, and hazard free work area
- Other duties as assigned
Under the mandate of the CSJ Summer Employment Guidelines eligibility criteria includes:
- All youth age 15-30
- Must be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act for the duration of the employment
- Have a valid Social Insurance Number and be legally entitled to work in Canada
- RCMP Criminal and Vulnerable Sector Check Clearance
70 hours bi-weekly for 12 weeks
$12.55 per hour
Job Type: Temporary