Area Loss Prevention Investigator (Canada)
Job ID : 208280
Location : ON-Rideau Centre (0518)
Address : 50 Rideau St, Ottawa, ON K1N 9J7, Canada (CA)
Full Time / Part Time : Full Time
Position Type : Regular
POSITION SUMMARY :
In addition to the duties described in the Agent job description, Area Loss Prevention Investigators assume additional job duties within their assigned stores.
Specific duties include to serve as a trainer for new Agents and to assist in the development of existing Agents, work with the District Loss Prevention Manager to detect internal theft through various tools available and assure the adherence to Sephora Loss Prevention standards are met.
Loss Prevention Leads will have the ability to support in the hiring process and conduct OPEX Evaluations where required.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Assist store with all Loss Prevention Programs.
- Review exception reports and cash variances in stores to detect internal activity.
- Act as a witness to internal interviews where applicable.
- Prepare a Market and Agent recap for the DLPM weekly.
- Assist in the training and development of Agents.
- Organize and participate in shoplifting blitz’s quarterly.
- Conduct Store Tours with store leadership teams which includes the completion of Store Tour Notes.Notes will be covered with leadership team and emailed to SD, DLPM, DM prior to completion of visit.
- Review and approve Agents schedules within assigned district.
- Assist high shrink stores with inventory prep.
- Conduct Agent on-boarding.
- Conduct OPEX evaluations where applicable.
- In the absence of the DLPM attend and present at District meetings and cast cluster trainings.
- Able to work nights, weekends and holidays appropriate to the business needs with some overnight travel.
- Oversee multi-store district.
- Consistent and reliable attendance required.
- Adhere to Sephora dress code policy.
- Model client service and onstage leadership standards.
- Be flexible to various learning styles with cast and Agents.
- Demonstrate leadership by maintaining objective and professional relationships with brand partners, key stakeholders, cast, peers, and supervisors.
- Minimum of 2 years of Loss Prevention experience in a retail environment.
- Strong communications skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Intermediate computer skills.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Able to travel within district.
- Must be able to stand / walk sales floor for an 8-hour shift.
- Able to work in a fragrance filled environment.
- Current licensing requirements (as required by provincial or local jurisdiction).