Kern Community College District.
This is a temporary position for the 2014-2015 academic year.
The Kern Community College District is looking for instructor/trainers with experience training sales professionals in our Sales and Marketing Training Program.
Education and Experience
- Five years of related industry experience is required.
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
- Prior experience training or teaching is highly desirable.
- Prior experience in sales management desirable.
- Demonstrated sensitivity to and understanding of the diverse academic, socioeconomic, cultural, disability, and ethnic backgrounds of community college students.
Degrees and credits must be from accredited institutions (Title V Section 53406). Any degree from a country other than the United States, including Canada and Great Britain, must be evaluated by an evaluation service.
Note: The screening of candidates will be conducted by a screening committee. The screening committee reserves the right to limit the number of interviews granted. Meeting the minimum qualifications for a position does not assure the applicant of an interview.
Knowledge and Abilities
STRONG KNOWLEDGE OF:
- Consultative Selling
- Pipeline Management
- CRM Software, is desired
- Meet schedules and timelines.
- Work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends.
- Establish good working relationships with a variety of individuals and organizations and facilitate inter-organizational cooperation.
- Learn College and District organization and applicable operations, policies, and procedures.
- Utilize internet research, computer word processing, electronic mail, and spreadsheet programs.
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing.