Putting people first, every day
BDO is a firm built on a foundation of positive relationships with our people and our clients. Each day, our professionals provide exceptional service, helping clients with advice and insight they can trust. In turn, we offer an award-winning environment that fosters a people-first culture with a high priority on your personal and professional growth.
BDO Lixar is looking for a Senior React Developer to become part of our team, with the ability to work hydrid or remotely from anywhere in Canada. As a key contributor, you will be part of delivery teams building user interfaces for clients across multiple challenging domains. If you're comfortable showing technical leadership and helping delivery quality products, we'd love to hear from you!
As an experienced React Developer, you will have:
- Strong experience with Angular, React Native, or comparable technologies
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience and contribution to Swagger documentation, generated SDKs and similar concepts
- Experience with Python
- Experience with front end testing
- Demonstrated ability and flexibility to manage time and priorities effectively
- Apply initiative and creativity when approaching challenges
- Able to communicate effectively within a development team and with clients
- High attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Leadership skills
- Post-secondary education in engineering or computer science or equivalent work experience
With these attributes:
- Have exceptional communication skills
- Be comfortable communicating with all levels of management and peers
- Exceptional client communication skills
How do we define success for your role?
- You demonstrate BDO's core values through all aspect of your work: Integrity, Respect and Collaboration
- You understand your client's industry, challenges, and opportunities; client describe you as positive, professional, and delivering high quality work
- You identify, recommend, and are focused on effective service delivery to your clients
- You share in an inclusive and engaging work environment that develops, retains & attracts talent
- You actively participate in the adoption of digital tools and strategies to drive an innovative workplace
- You grow your expertise through learning and professional development.
Our company is committed to providing an environment where you can be successful in the following ways:
- We enable you to engage with the company's strategic plan, and be a key contributor to the success and growth of the company.
- We help you be the best professional you can be in our services, industries and markets.
- Achieve your personal goals outside of the office and make an impact on your community.
Giving back, it adds up: Where company meets community. BDO is actively involved in our communities by supporting local charity initiatives. We support staff with local and national events where you will be given the opportunity to contribute to your community.Total rewards that matter: We pay for performance with competitive total cash compensation that recognizes and rewards your contribution. We provide flexible benefits from day one, and a market leading personal time off policy. We are committed to supporting your overall wellness beyond working hours, and provide reimbursement for wellness initiatives that fit your lifestyle.Everyone counts: We believe every employee should have the opportunity to participate and succeed. Through leadership by our Chief Inclusion and Diversity Officer, we are committed to a workplace culture of respect, inclusion, and diversity. We recognize and celebrate the valuable differences among each of us, including race, religious beliefs, physical or mental disabilities, age, place of origin, marital status, family status, gender or gender identity and sexual orientation. If you require accommodation to complete the application process, please contact us. Ready to make your mark at BDO? Click "Apply now" to send your up-to-date resume to one of our Talent Acquisition Specialists.To explore other opportunities at BDO, check out our careers page.
Thank you for applying! We look forward to meeting with the selected interview candidates.