You’re the guest’s connection to the diner. Sure, you take food orders and keep drinks filled - but that’s only the beginning. You make our guests’ meals and their time here as perfect as possible - so they can sit back and enjoy a moment to relax without any worries at all. Which means you’re also an advisor. A mind-reader. A friendly ear. And sometimes, simply a compassionate and friendly conversationalist.
So yes, your title is server - but feeding people goes far beyond taking orders and bringing meals to our guests. It’s about taking care of people. And that’s exactly what you do.
A Denny’s Server Has a “Guests First" Attitude, Responding to Guests and Coworkers In a Timely, Courteous,
And Respectful Way While
- Greeting and seating guests.
- Taking orders and delivering great food.
- Suggesting new menu items like our limited time offerings or flavored coffees.
- Receiving payment for the Cashier and making correct change.
- Willingly assisting team members without being asked.
- Helping to keep our restaurants clean, completing side work, and organizing supplies as needed.
- Providing total guest satisfaction.
Job Fair - Oct 21 2pm - 4pm - Bring your resume, Immediate Interviews.
Part-time hours: 30 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: From $15.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Night shift
- serving: 1 year (Preferred)
- Lloydminster, AB (Preferred)
- Smart Serve, SIR or equivalent (Preferred)