Canada Masq Corporation
We are a new medical disposable face mask manufacturer based in Richmond Hill. Canada Masq is answering the calls from the governments to establish domestic PPE production capabilities; making Made-In-Canada medical face masks at competitive prices while meeting the North American (ASTM F2100) quality standards and helping Canadians in our fight against COVID 19 and to save lives.
We are looking for team members comfortable and able to work shifts on machinery with attention to detail.
Comfortable working within an ISO 8 cleanroom while wearing protective clothing and gears.
General Labor / Packer
- Fold boxes, pack masks into boxes, palletize etc.
- Counting and reporting.
- Perform quality checks.
- Aid in the proper and effective operation of the machinery.
- Ensure, along with the operator, that all finished products meet the quality specifications.
- Cover off on Lunches and Breaks as required.
- Safe operation of the machine while the operator is completing other tasks.
- Keeping the workstation and equipment clean.
- Any and all other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work in fast-paced work environment
- Comfortable working inside an ISO 8 cleanroom while wearing personal protective gear
- Basic math skills
- High School diploma or equivalent
Part-time hours: 40 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $15.00 per hour
- Bonus pay
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Day shift
- Night shift
We provide PPE
- manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)