I&A Professional Corporation.
We are a leading boutique accounting firm in the Vaughan area specializing in construction and real estate accounting offering audit and assurance services, tax consulting, business consulting, estate planning and bookkeeping. We are a growing entrepreneurial firm with a staff of 25 members and 3 partners. Our beliefs are as follows:
· Commitment to quality
· Ensure latest technology is utilized
· Opportunity for advancement
· Investment in our people for training and advancement
· Smaller friendly environment
We are looking to add more motivated and experienced individuals to our growing firm,
we believe our success is based on our people and invite you to interview with our management team!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contribute to client satisfaction by providing clients with quality, timely and responsive services and work products.
- Demonstrate an understanding of increasingly complex tax concepts.
- Discuss moderately complex tax issues with the engagement team and client management.
- Keep informed of current tax developments and effectively apply tax knowledge to client situations. Thoroughly and accurately analyze information.
- Prepare practical and effective approaches to the client's tax situation and arrive at appropriate conclusions.
- Preparing corporate tax returns
- Auditing tax provisions
- Share tax planning ideas with others.
- Participate in and contribute to achieving team goals.
- Assist in the development of recommendations and implementation plans and assist in making quality decisions in complex areas.
· CPA designation is preferred
· Completion enrolled, CPA Canada in Depth Tax Course
· Experience with Caseware and ProFile
· A passionate interest in developing their Canadian income tax knowledge
· A desire to work in an environment with learning opportunities on a daily basis
· Excellent managerial, organizational, and verbal/written communication skills
· The ability to manage time spent against budget and work alongside team members to ensure the timely completion of exceptional client service Ideally,
Competitive compensation commensurate with experience offered along with full benefit package. We offer opportunity for advancement for our staff in a great learning environment.
If you are a confident, dedicated and hard-working professional who is motivated to achieve high standards of quality service and value to clients, we would we love to hear from you!
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Permanent
- Monday to Friday
- Public Accounting: 2 years (Preferred)