Ifurniture Inc started in New Zealand in 2004, landed in Canada in 2017. Ifurniture has always been a leading model in this industry. We are fast growing and now we are looking for full time/part time sales associates to become a part of our team. We provide Competitive salary, Competitive bonus structure, Medical/Health Benefits after six months, Growth Opportunities.
- Maximize company sales growth and profitability through the use of creative selling skills, teamwork and customer service
- Ensure store presentation standards and cleanliness
- Maintain knowledge of all product information, intranet communications, and current advertising and marketing initiatives.
- Maintain flexibility with schedule to meet the needs of the team and overall business.
- Help with moving furniture in showroom and assemble the display.
- Help to fix furniture and help customer out with some assemble issues.
- Proven strong sales and customer service
- outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient at analyzing numbers.
- Able to work under fast pace work environment.
- Adept at problem solving and ability to manage change in a positive manner.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge
- Ability to work independently and self-motivated
- Act professionally, ethically and with integrity to use good judgment.
- Strong time management. Strong attention to detail
- Previous customer service experience
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills.
- Availability - evening and weekend shift are a must
- A Post-secondary education is minimum requirement
Please email your resume referencing the job title in your subject line to our email While we thank you for your application, only the qualified candidates will be contacted.
Part-time hours: 40 per week
Application deadline: 2020-11-30
Expected start date: 2020-11-30
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: From $31,581.00 per year
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
We will provide masks and hand sanitizer to everybody, need everyone wear mask all the time and keep social distance, also please restrain from social gathering.
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)