Stratty Enterprises Ltd.
Experienced Superheater Operators Wanted:
Stratty Enterprises is looking for hardworking individuals with a positive attitude that want to join our team. Candidates must have previous Oil & Gas experience. We offer competitive wages and a great work environment. Stratty's activity level has a steady forecast for the winter months and we are looking for individuals who want to represent our team in a safe, professional matter. All applicants must have up to date safety tickets, and all proper PPE
Stratty prides ourselves in having the safest, modern, most efficient heater fleet in Western Canada. We (as a team) consistently go the extra mile for our customers, and are looking for candidates with the same work ethic, attitude,
- Candidates must be mechanically inclined with at very least a basic understanding of flow dynamics, electrical, and process heating.
- Experience pulling trailers
- Class 5 Driver’s License (Supply Driver’s Abstract)
- First Aid
- Have good knowledge of logging and lease roads
- Be in good physical condition
- Pass an alcohol and drug pre-screen
- Have all Proper PPE attire
- Complete in house orientation training
In your resume please state all relative experience to the Oilfield and Frac Water Heating/Pumping. Also, please include what units you have ran, and how much experience with each/any specific type of heater.
We are currently seeking experienced Operators, however if you have a strong back ground in familiar fields such as pumping, VFD's, Heating, Boiler and/or Electrical experience we would like to hear from you.
Thanks in advance to all applicants that apply, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Expected start date: 2020-12-01
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: $350.00-$500.00 per day
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- 12 hour shift
- On call
- Oilfield: 5 years (Preferred)