Realstar is a leading residential property management company with over 160 properties across Canada. Our properties are clean, quiet and attract quality residents who will attest to our unique standards of service.
We are currently seeking a Property Administrator Property Administrator to work at one of our properties.
Key Responsibilities of Property Administrator
- Coordinating rent receipts and the preparation of bank deposits
- Responding to resident issues and service requests (within 24 hours)
- Providing exceptional customer service to residents and potential residents
- Assisting with leasing suites
What we offer to employees
- Realstar is committed to providing a work-smart environment that supports learning, encourages teamwork and empowers individuals.
- Competitive salary paid out twice per month by direct deposit
- Opportunity for career development
- Extensive and ongoing training programs
Requirements of Property Administrator
- Strong administration and organization skills
- Computer skills
- Customer service skills
- Ability to perform in a team environment
- Ability to display a professional/presentable appearance/attire.
To apply for this position please send resumes to [email protected]
We thank all those who apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Realstar is committed to reflecting the diverse communities we serve. We encourage applications from our diverse communities, including Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities, women, visible minorities, LGBTQ+ persons and those who are able to speak fluently in a language(s) other than English.
Realstar supports equal opportunity initiatives. Accommodation will be provided in all stages of the hiring process. Contact us for any accommodation requests, and we will work with you to meet your needs.