Realstar is a leading residential property management company with over 160 properties across Canada. Our properties are clean, quiet and attract quality residents who will attest to our unique standards of service.
We are looking for a Full-Time Leasing Agent to work during the week and some weekends at one of our properties in Toronto. The Leasing Agents work with the on-site Resident Managers and are responsible for showing and leasing apartment suites to prospective residents. The Leasing Agent qualifies prospective residents, completes lease agreements, collects rental deposits and provides a superior level of customer service to prospective and existing residents.
- Encourage appointments or viewings with all prospective resident callers or walk-ins
- Qualify prospective residents to determine their needs and suitability as candidates
- Tour prospective residents through suites for lease
- Answer phone calls and give out leasing information as dictated by policy/procedure
- Shop competition through phone calls and site market surveys
- Assist with the composition of newspaper advertisements
- Compile and update listings of available rental units
Renting & Administration
- Prepare, process rental applications
- Contact credit bureau, previous landlords, and check employment history to assess credit worthiness of prospects
- Follow up with new residents to ensure satisfaction with their suite and determine if they have further needs
- Follow up with existing residents to ensure work orders have been completed correctly and in a timely manner
- Utilize computerized property management system to record transactions and run various operating report
What we offer to employees
- Realstar is committed to providing a work-smart environment that supports learning, encourages teamwork and empowers individuals.
- Recognition awards for years of service
- Opportunity for career development
- Annual holiday parties & summer BBQ’s
- Extensive and ongoing training programs
Requirements of Assistant Resident Managers
- 2 years leasing experience
- Customer service skills
- Ability to perform in a team environment
- Ability to work weekends.
To apply for this position please send resumes to [email protected]
We thank all those who apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Realstar is committed to reflecting the diverse communities we serve. We encourage applications from our diverse communities, including Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities, women, visible minorities, LGBTQ+ persons and those who are able to speak fluently in a language(s) other than English.
Realstar supports equal opportunity initiatives. Accommodation will be provided in all stages of the hiring process. Contact us for any accommodation requests, and we will work with you to meet your needs.