Terus Construction Ltd. (510).
Subsidiary: Terus Construction Ltd. (510)
Terus Construction Ltd. is a diversified construction company that delivers road building, earth moving, site preparation, aggregates & ready-mix materials and other services throughout British Columbia and the Yukon Territory. Terus Construction Ltd. is a subsidiary of ColasCanada Inc., a leading national road builder with subsidiaries in Western Canada, Ontario and Quebec. Being part of the Colas group of Companies provides impressive resources and technical expertise enabling Terus Construction Ltd. to access unique high technical and major construction projects.
Terus Construction Ltd. dba Adventure Construction is seeking a Service Writer/Parts Person. Terus Construction Ltd.,
is a leader in the construction industry in British Columbia and the Yukon Territory.
The Service Writer/Parts Person oversees all aspects of equipment parts purchasing and work order management
- Equipment reporting and fuel management.
- Develop work orders for plant and equipment repairs.
- Parts Inventory, ordering and delivery.
- Shop Maintenance.
- Equipment warranty.
- Insurance requirement, Government inspections and marine cargo.
- Ensure quality controls are in place and are followed.
- Follow up with mechanics on work progress.
- Establish good relationships with the team, and external resources.
- Participate, accept and adopt the principles described in the company safety program.
- Must ensure a solid understanding of and comply with the principles of the company’s Code of Ethics.
- Other duties as required.
- Occasionally overtime and travel is required.
- Most of the work is performed in an indoor setting and may include a combination of standing, sitting and walking. Sitting for extended periods of time is required.
- Must be able to work respecting safety policies and procedures.
- Perform duties safely. around mobile equipment and have a high sense of safety awareness while performing his/ her work.
- Use of Personal Protection Equipment is required.
- Must comply with the company’s drug and alcohol policy, including testing requirements.
- Must comply with all company policies.
- Valid Class 5 drivers license.
- Experience in the parts industry
- Ability to open and close work orders using JD Edwards.
- Strong computer skills and use of excel
We offer a competitive compensation package with a comprehensive benefit plan and a pension plan. In addition the Company offers many development opportunities through tailored training programs.
If you would like more information about the position, please contact the shop foreman Jerret Beal at 250-627-9161
To submit your resume, please submit to [email protected]
Terus Construction Ltd. offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization including competitive salary and benefits package, along with in house training, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities.
Must be able to meet all safety requirements including pre-employment drug/alcohol testing.
We would like to thank all applicants for submitting their resume. However only applicants selected to be interviewed will be contacted.