Kern Community College District
This is a temporary position for the 2014-2015 academic year.
The Kern Community College District is looking for instructor/trainers with experience in the Logistics/Warehousing/Distribution Center profession to train individuals for the jobs in the Logistics/Warehousing field.
Education and Experience
- Five years of related industry experience is required.
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- Prior experience in Wareshousing Management is a plus.
- Demonstrated sensitivity to and understanding of the diverse academic, socioeconomic, cultural, disability, and ethnic backgrounds of community college students.
Degrees and credits must be from accredited institutions (Title V Section 53406). Any degree from a country other than the United States, including Canada and Great Britain, must be evaluated by an evaluation service.
Note: The screening of candidates will be conducted by a screening committee. The screening committee reserves the right to limit the number of interviews granted. Meeting the minimum qualifications for a position does not assure the applicant of an interview.
Knowledge and Abilities
STRONG KNOWLEDGE OF:
- Automated/Computerized storage and retrieval systems
- Dense storage inventory systems preferred