Join us in cultivating a collaborative workplace driven by unique perspectives. We’re proud PwC advances a culture that helps everyone to thrive. It's one of the reasons we're recognized as a "Top Company" to work for in Canada. As you ignite a meaningful career and build a network that’ll last for life, you'll work with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to help solve important problems, empowered by technology to turn today's ideas into tomorrow's solutions. We cultivate an environment in which our differences are embraced and our people feel comfortable bringing their whole selves to work. An empowering and diverse environment starts with you. Are you ready to get started?
A career in Human Resources,
within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference at PwC by helping to fully leverage the skills and talents of all our people. You’ll focus on helping the local offices in driving the Firm’s people strategy, creating a unique people experience for each individual, and supporting our Firm wide values by working with the core competencies that measure and drive individual and Firm wide success in the marketplace.
It takes talented people to support the largest professional services organisation in the world. In joining our recruiting team, you’ll identify and attract talent for PwC. You’ll focus on engaging and hiring the most promising college students from campus and university. You’ll build on campus relationships with job seekers and candidates, while understanding the dynamic hiring needs of each business.
Important point to consider
- Please note that this is an entirely virtual role at PwC Canada. Candidates must be able to work from the local office with flexible evening and weekend schedules. In office days may change or increase periodically based on business needs.
What you'll create and do
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. Responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Market leadership, ensuring all our activities align to our university recruitment strategy and are delivered to a high standard
- Operational readiness, ensuring our markets/teams are ready for each cycle and delivering on each stage of our campus campaign
- Actively recruiting, proactively attracting and converting high performing students, through university specific recruitment strategies and a laser focus on relationships
- Drive a diversity first approach, ensuring target groups are appropriately represented and supported in the CPA programs you’ll recruit for. Ensuring PwC engages and recruits students from diverse backgrounds. This includes a specific focus on Black, Indigenous, Metis and People of Colour alongside Gender, People with Disabilities and Sexual Orientation/Identity
- Ensure the engagement of our people, University Recruitment Champion Partners and university teams in the campus recruitment process through strong relationships with Partners and teams across Western Canada, and being responsive to their feedback and suggestions
- Pro-active use of social media, posting and generating compelling content across multiple platforms
- Relationship management, building relationships with a broad range of students and student clubs to further PwC’s brand
- Ensuring a high flow-through and conversion rate from early identification programs
- Working with the National Campus Talent Acquisition Team to develop and enhance programs
Talent Selection & Onboarding:
- Ensuring that the campus selection process for client groups, including on-demand video interviews, review teams and in-person live interviewers are in place. Pro-actively owning this alongside the Campus Talent Acquisition Senior Associates.
- Providing timely and accurate reporting on selection activities
- Taking ownership of the accuracy of information from markets for candidate onboarding, playing the leading role in your region in this critical process
- Becoming a SME and trainer on our recruitment process and systems, including: Workday and HireVue platforms
- Coaching and developing 2 Campus Talent Acquisition Senior Associates and 2-3 secondees during our campaign cycle(s)
- Building strong relationships with the Recruitment Champion Partners and senior decision makers from offices across the region. Acting as a point of escalation and prompt resolution
- Building and strengthening relationships with external clients including university career centres, professors and program directors
What you’ll bring to this role
- An interest in upskilling for a digital world and technology trends, and an openness to learning new tools and adapting how you work
- A demonstrated commitment to valuing differences and working alongside diverse people and perspectives
- Campus recruitment experience, that demonstrates steady progression in your career to date is seen as an advantage
- Experience managing relationships with faculty, career centres and students at target universities is seen as an advantage
- Demonstrated knowledge and aptitude of social media tools
- Demonstrated ability to manage critical relationships with key leaders and internal business partners with a commitment to exceptional internal and external client service
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement strategic plans to support the business strategy
- Excellent organizational, project management and prioritization skills in order to manage multiple deadlines in a fast paced environment
- A highly motivated, creative, passionate, resilient and proactive approach to work
- Strong and engaging communication and presentation skills
Why you’ll love working for PwC
At PwC, we support you through a range of financial and non-financial rewards and benefits. Discover a life that works for you with our diverse, inclusive and flexible culture. To learn how you can grow and shine in your career at PwC, please visit: https://www.pwc.com/ca/whypwc
See how you can create your future at PwC
Applying at PwC
At PwC, we embrace new technology where you will learn to innovate and deliver differently. For Administrative, Specialist, Associate, Senior Associate, and Manager roles you may have the opportunity to participate in an on-demand video interview. To learn more about our innovative cloud-based online application interview process click here: https://www.pwc.com/ca/applytopwc
PwC is committed to building a diverse workforce representative of the communities we serve. We encourage and are pleased to consider all qualified candidates, without regard to race, colour, citizenship, religion, sex, marital / family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, aboriginal status, age, disability or persons who may require an accommodation, to apply.
Every day we see how people make businesses great. But it's not only about skills. If your experience is close to what we're looking for, please consider applying. We recognize that experience comes in many forms, and passionate teams reimagine the possible. Create your future at PwC.