If honesty, integrity, and superior customer service are your watchwords and you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, then Rock Country GM is looking to add you to the team!
Rock Country GM has an immediate opening for an experienced Service Advisor to join our successful dealership in Thompson, MB. There are great opportunities to advance within the company and create the work environment you want to be a part of. At Rock Country GM, we are passionate about long-term relationships with our teammates, clients, and communities.
If you are result-driven, goal-oriented, love dealing with people, and look for the opportunity for career development within a dynamic and exceptional team,
look no further! We provide the best management team, a friendly work environment, and the opportunity for advancement within the organization. Our tenured staff is ready to help you start your new career at Rock Country GM.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Meeting with customers and determining their needs for repair and/or service of their vehicle issues
- Increasing customer satisfaction by building customer relations
- Monitoring the progress of each vehicle throughout the day and updating customers frequently
- Increasing profitability by maximizing sales & execute retail promotion
- Communicating with staff and customers in a friendly and professional manner
- Determining and recommending maintenance base on age, mileage, and history of a vehicle
- Explaining all completed work and charges to customers
What you bring to the team:
- Exceptional customer service skills and a customer-centric approach to service
- Ability to develop relationships to ensure customer loyalty
- Superior communication skills including the ability to listen and understand customer needs
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative environment
- A team player attitude, with integrity, positive energy, work ethic, and urgency
- Proven time management and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple demands
- High attention to detail and comfort in using technology for most day-to-day functions
- Above-average energy level
- A desire for a long-term career with a growing organization
- Valid Driver's License
- Previous automotive service or sales experience is preferred
A career at Rock Country GM means you will enjoy:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Canada Life Group Health Benefits
- Akira Virtual Healthcare
- Training & Development Support
- Vehicle Purchase & Service Incentives
- Opportunities for Career Advancement
- Employee recognition & rewards
- Fun & Supportive Culture
- Pension Plan
We thank all applicants in advance; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!
Go to our website to see more about our company and the many reasons why you will want to work for us!