Matrix Logistics Services.
This position requires the individual oversee overall compliance to Narcotic Control Regulations (NCR), Benzodiazepines and Other Targeted Substances Regulations (BOTSR) as well as Precursor Control Regulations (PCR) in the absence of the QPIC.
· Main functionality of this role is to support warehouse operations as a warehouse team member, as outlined below in key accountabilities.
· Ensure strict site compliance to NCR, BOTSR, PCR and Matrix policies and procedures governing activities related to these regulations.
· Timely preparation and submission of all reports provided to the government for activities related to NCR, BOTSR in the absence of the QPIC
· Liaise with the government on all activities related to NCR, BOTSR.
· Ensure detailed and orderly record keeping of all NCR and BOTSR activities.
· Oversee all required inventory count activities for Narcotic, Controlled Drugs
· Document and investigate all Narcotic and Controlled drug inventory variances.
· Oversee and resolve all store claims related to Narcotic and Controlled drugs liaising with customers as necessary.
· Document and resolve any Inbound discrepancies and issues as they occur.
· Ensure that Narcotic and Controlled drug product returns are performed as per Matrix procedures.
· Oversee all controlled drug transactions at the premises and maintain appropriate records for audit.
· Review outbound orders and report any that may indicate unusual activity.
· Verify the proper functioning of the security systems at prescribed intervals.
· Lead government NCR and BOTST surprise inspections in the absence of the QPIC
· Prepare and submit ad hoc reports requested by OCS and their inspectors within the requested timelines
· Respond to all enquiries from OCS and their inspectors within the requested timelines.
· Report any losses or theft of narcotics and controlled drugs to Senior Leadership as they occur, the local police within 24 hours of occurrence and to the OCS within the required timeframe.
· Action/oversee all product recalls related to narcotic and controlled drugs
· Communicate with client regarding any inbound /outbound narcotic and controlled drug issues and resolve them.
· Complete understanding of NCR and BOTSR as it relates to Matrix activities
· Solid Knowledge of GMP as it relates to Matrix activities
· Strong understanding of Matrix Inventory Control practices
· Excellent Communication skills, verbal and written
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
· Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices
· Proficient use of Microsoft Windows, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Position Qualifications (Educational/Experience/Certifications):
· Must possess a diploma, certificate or credential awarded by a post-secondary educational institution in Canada is a filed or occupation such as pharmacy, medicine, dentistry, veterinary medicine, pharmacology, chemistry, biology, chemical engineering, pharmacy technician, laboratory technician, pharmaceutical regulatory affairs, supply chain management or equivalent from a recognized Canadian University (Canadian University recognized equivalency assessment may be accepted)
· Must not have been charged of a drug related offense in the past 10 years
This position is intended to assist the QPIC on site with the below requirements/ needs.
Upon successful licensing, a $1.00/hr premium is applicable.
The A/QPIC is the individual at the site of ensures compliance to NCR and BOTSR when the QPIC is absent. A/QPIC is a designation carried by individuals who typically have other responsibilities under another job description. As such, they report into other areas of the business but must always defer to the QPIC or National Manager of QA & RA in matters affecting NCR or BOTSR.
Shift: Afternoons/Flexible/ M,T,W,TH,S,Holidays
Note: Schedule and time subject to change based on the need of the business.
To apply for this position, kindly go to our website at https://www.workformatrixlogistics.com/ and select Requisition Number 5034371
Reference ID: 5034371
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday