Zwilling J.A. Henckels Canada Ltd.
Vaughan (4) - Sales Associate
1 Bass Pro Mills Dr, Concord, ON L4K 5W4, Canada Req #66
Monday, February 22, 2021
About ZWILLING J.A. Henckels:
For over 285 years, ZWILLING J.A. Henckels has offered premium products that enhance the lives of professional and home chefs worldwide. Since its start as an esteemed cutlery brand, the company has grown to include a coveted collection of cookware, flatware, glassware and kitchen gadgets. The next addition will be kitchen electrics. Tradition, quality, innovation, and craftsmanship are its ingredients for success.
Today, ZWILLING J.A. Henckels is an international industry leader that sells products in 100 countries. Always looking forward,
ZWILLING acquired global heritage brands —Staub (France), Demeyere (Belgium), Ballarini (Italy), and MIYABI (Japan)—to give its customers access to the most exceptional kitchen products.
Provides outstanding customer service to determine which products and services best fit our customers' needs.
- Assists customers in the selection of ZWILLING merchandise, while providing information about the product, materials, technology and functionality.
- Ensures customer service standards are upheld by listening to customers' wants and needs, providing product information as required.
- Drives and closes sales by utilizing ZWILLING selling techniques Completes customer sales transactions.
- Maintains store appearance and assists in processing and replenishing merchandise.
- Helps to support and create a team environment.
- Adheres to the ZWILLING's brand values and Sales Associate competencies.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Must possess and consistently exhibit the competencies relative to the position.
- Ability to write read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure.
- Ability to use a point of sale system and must have a basic understanding of cash register functions and cash procedures.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and decision-making skills.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work a varied schedule including weekends, evenings and statutory holidays. Also available to work overtime during peak periods.
- Three to six months of retail experience is preferred.
- Open Availability
No phone calls or recruiting agencies please.
Zwilling J.A. Henckels Canada Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Should you require accommodations, please be sure to inform Human Resources during the application process.
- Pay Type
- Job Start Date
Tuesday, February 23, 2021