Southern NB Woodlands.
HARVESTING OPERATIONS ASSISTANT – SUMMER 2021 – SOUTHERN NEW BRUNSWICK
- Are you looking for a summer job which enables you to work with a team of industry-leading professionals?
- Do you want to gain hands-on experience that could lead to full-time employment upon graduation?
- Does a job with real responsibilities and making meaningful contributions interest you?
This position will support our harvesting operations. In this position you would be paired with a professional Operations Supervisor to ensure your success in achieving meaningful job responsibilities. This position will provide an understanding of the business, while enabling practical experience in managing a commercial forestry operation.
A valid Class 5 NB Driver’s License is required, or equivalent.
What We Offer:
- A fun outdoor working environment.
- A team-based work effort that supports you to succeed.
- We are committed to financially supporting your education with established incentive programs that increase with ongoing work terms.
- We expose you to our diverse operations and connect you with senior leadership to ensure meaningful work experiences that lead to career opportunities upon graduation.
- Along with competitive wages, company vehicles and uniforms are provided.
At J.D. Irving, Limited, you are part of an energetic team of professionals who lead with integrity and are passionate about achieving results. With a culture that nurtures talent and creates an inclusive workplace, you can grow your career across our diverse operating divisions.
Founded in 1882, J.D. Irving, Limited (JDI) has operations in Eastern Canada (New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Ontario, Newfoundland and Labrador), and the United States. We are a team of 15,000 dedicated employees.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.