As the world’s number one distributor of heating, plumbing, industrial, and waterworks supplies, we know that talented people are essential to maintaining our success in the future.
Wolseley Canada provides an environment where employees can take their skills, talents, experience and interests to the next level to grow professionally and build rewarding careers.
Wolseley Canada offers many challenging and diverse career opportunities in our local branch networks and throughout our Regional and Corporate offices across Canada.
We are driven to achieve results, collaborate with each other to determine the best course of action, hold ourselves accountable at all times and demonstrate resilience when new challenges come our way.
Does this sound like you? Do you want to make a difference and grow your career? If so, then come join our talented and high performing team.
- Reporting to the Branch Manager, the responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating the processing of outgoing product, preparing and loading material in a timely manner so as to meet delivery deadlines and customer commitments;
- Receiving incoming shipments and authorizing for correctness of product received;
- Distributing product to correct areas in warehouse on a timely basis to ensure maximum availability for customer;
- Coordinating and participating in cycle count activities.
- Creating customer sales orders and offers product knowledge to customers.
- Any other duties as required.
- - Warehousing experience in both shipping and receiving; organizing and managing a work flow, is an asset.
- Experience in customer service and sales would be an asset.
- Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers;
- Talks and acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Fork lift experience or certification an asset;
- Good interpersonal, communications and organizational skills;
- Capable of working in a fast-paced and demanding environment;
- Ability to multi-task and keep an entire warehouse operation functioning