Why work for Lafarge?
As the global leader in innovative and sustainable building materials, we’re committed to shaping a greener, smarter and healthier world. At Lafarge Canada Inc., safety comes first, collaboration matters and diversity is celebrated with people who share our desire to continually make our materials better.
Do you have the drive, the skills, and the passion to join us?
The P2P/ Equipment Maintenance Administrator is responsible for the administration and management of P2P/Equipment Maintenance processes and systems in accordance with Lafarge internal controls.
Health and Safety:
- Demonstrates a commitment to communicating,
improving and adhering to safety policies in all work environment areas. Promotes a positive safety culture through leadership by example.
- Ensures safe and healthy working conditions in sites under his/her responsibility.
- Ensure strict compliance with all health and safety rules and country regulations.
- Promotes a culture of performance. Effectively develops goals and objectives to implement actions, track performance and continuously look for opportunities for improvement.
- Support local management on P2P and EM processes including repair cost tracking for both fixed parts and labour.
- Coding invoices to appropriate work orders and cost centers
- Supporting the General Manager with monthly cost forecasting
- Conducts daily/weekly work orders, issuing parts on work orders, Mechanical time entry, creating purchase requisition, fuel uploads, meter postings for equipment, clearing SAP Workflow Invoice Issues, receiving on purchase orders, filing, sort and distribute incoming mail/sort and send mail out, Track high cost spread sheet and other tracking sheets for month end and any other administrative services.
- Order office supplies or parts in Ariba Online.
- Submitting credit card expense reports
- Balance Monthly fuel on site.
- Supports payroll, sales billing and general office duties as assigned.
- Enters daily timecards, assists with verifying and validating pre-trip inspections and Hours of Service.
- Assists vendors with Avetta enrollment and responds to questions and concerns.
- Assists key vendors with tracking down status of payments etc.
- Implement and execute standard operating procedures for P2P and EM processes.
- Support local management on P2P processes including repair cost tracking for both fixed & mobile parts and preventative maintenance.
- Assist with Community relations, support effective relationships within the community by participating in local activities/events and through partnerships with local associations and the business community.
- Reports directly to Administrative Manager
- Accurately enters data in a timely manner.
- Balancing fuel on a monthly basis.
- Works closely with maintenance supervisors, warehouse supervisor and managers.
- Grade 12 education or equivalent.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word programs.
Experience and Skill Set:
- Experience in SAP a strong asset.
- Experience in Microsoft Excel and Word is required.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to foster and grow a strong safety culture
- Able to work independently without direct supervision.
- Leading People
- Conflict Management
- Motivating Others
- Drive for Results
- Developing Direct Reports & Others
- Customer Focus
As part of our dedicated focus on the health and safety of all employees, a pre-employment medical, including drug and alcohol testing and a criminal record check, may be required.
As we are reinventing the way the world builds, we need world-class talent to join our Lafarge Canada team: people who are passionate, driven by curiosity and keen to grow, learn, develop and thrive in our high-performance culture.
Whatever you do, you will make a difference here. Because we know that your passion and curiosity are the natural resources the world needs.
See more opportunities at www.lafarge.ca/careers.
We thank you for your interest. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Lafarge is committed to the principles of employment equity and encourages the applications from women, visible minorities, and persons with disabilities.