Fernie Brewing Company.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: None
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Accounting and Related Clerks (1431)
NOC Job Title: Accounts Payable Clerk
Expires in 11 days
Last Updated: 2021-05-03
26 Manitou Road
Fernie, British Columbia
V0B 1M5, Canada
Accounts Payable Clerk – Permanent, Full-Time
About Fernie Brewing Company:
Fernie Brewing Company is a fast growing and dynamic craft brewery situated in the popular mountain town of Fernie, B.C. We are passionate about brewing exceptional beers and the people who make it all happen.
We believe in working hard and playing harder and are looking for results-oriented team members that are stoked about the outdoors and our brand. To us, it’s not just a job, it’s a way of life!
What you'll be doing:
As part of the Accounting Team, you will be responsible for a variety of tasks including our accounts payable functions. We are looking for an individual with excellent communication skills, a keen interest in accounting, and great attention to detail. A proactive approach and the ability to work as part of a team are highly important in this role.
We believe in quality, community, collaboration and mountain culture in a fun, inclusive work environment.
Main responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Processing invoices using our accounting software
- Verifying invoices using our internal processes
- Reconciling credit card statements
- Communicating with suppliers regarding invoices and payments
- Corresponding professionally with colleagues and external contacts
- Following established accounting standards and procedures
- Processing staff expenses and daily store transactions
- Weekly reporting and payment processing
- Providing support to the Accounting Supervisor on a variety of tasks
- Other administrative and office duties as required
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- Post-Secondary Education is considered an asset
- Accounting experience is considered an asset
- Strong mathematical skills
- Competent in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, and comfortable learning new software
- Exceptional communication skills and telephone etiquette
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Love delicious craft beer!
This position is approximately 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday during business hours. We offer a competitive compensation package, including dental, medical and lifestyle benefits. At FBC our teams work collaboratively and respect each person’s unique perspective and contribution.
Please apply with resume and cover letter to [email protected] quoting job reference ID #AccountsPayable.
Thank you for your interest in joining our team, please note only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Closing date: Friday, April 30, 2021.
How to Apply
Expiring: May 14, 2021
Email: [email protected]