Assistant Property Manager
Montreal, QC, Canada Req #703
Monday, May 3, 2021
Allied REIT is looking for an Assistant Property Manager.
At Allied, everything starts with purpose. In the role of Assistant Property Manager, you will cultivate an engaging tenant experience and support the overall performance of your portfolio. This, in turn, allows Allied to bring to life our mission to provide our tenants with distinctive urban workspace.
Who are you?
We are building upon our achievements at Allied, and the future is exciting. How can we be so sure? We have people like you—engaged professionals who consistently deliver their best.
Throughout your work experience, you have stood out for your pursuit of excellence.
You are self-motivated, take ownership, and lead by example. In doing so, you elevate your team and collaborate towards your collective goals.
Above all, you are excited by Allied’s mission and the contribution we make to cities and communities.
What will you do?
The responsibilities below describe your primary mandate. They require elaboration, but we can discuss them further in person.
- Ensure exceptional customer service through a thoughtful, organized, and proactive approach with tenants.
- Manage critical administrative tasks as it relates to the portfolio, including tenant account reconciliation and .
- Support the financial management of the portfolio, including assisting with the annual budgets and variance analysis.
- Coordinate necessary work with trades and vendors, ensuring an accurate billing of work and appropriate building standards.
- Collaborate with other departments, like Leasing and Technical Services, to ensure the success of all aspects of the portfolio.
How are you qualified?
- We look forward to learning about all your accomplishments, but the list below describes the must-haves for the role.
- Five to seven years of administrative and financial real estate experience.
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Exceptional time management and organization abilities.
- An assertive self-starter with the ability to work independently under minimal supervision.
Who are we?
Allied Properties REIT (TSE:AP.UN) is a leading owner, manager and developer of (i) distinctive urban workspace in Canada’s major cities and (ii) network-dense urban data centres that form Canada’s hub for global connectivity. Allied’s business is providing knowledge-based organizations with distinctive urban environments for creativity and connectivity.
We are also a great place to work. Allied is listed as a 2020 Best Employer in Canada as part of Kincentric’s Best Employers global certification, which distinguishes organizations that demonstrate strong results in employee engagement, organizational agility, engaging leadership, and talent focus.
We are committed to hiring the most qualified candidates while striving for diversity and equity within our organization. We encourage qualified individuals to apply regardless of gender, ethnicity, origin, sexual orientation, ability, and socioeconomic background.
If you require any form of accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.