At Intact, insurance is not about things. It’s about people. It’s what we believe, and it shapes everything we do. It’s why we strive to provide a second-to-none experience for our customers and create an inspiring workplace for our employees to thrive in.
As Canada’s largest provider of property and casualty insurance, we’re not only leading our industry, but we’re redefining what it means to work for it. As a recognized top employer, we’re committed to living our values and supporting our dedicated people who bring their best to work each day because they know their work matters.
We’re looking for a Workforce Management Analyst to join our growing team!
As a Workforce Management Analyst,
you are at the heart of monitoring and planning for our contact centres and identifying innovative solutions help them deliver an outstanding customer experience. You participate in strategic discussions and healthy debates with various levels of cross-functional experts with the aim of identifying and creating innovative solutions in partnership with our centres of excellence. You move quickly with the changing environment and are up to date with the latest trends.
The main responsibilities are to accurately forecast business volumes and optimising work schedules in order to meet the objectives; growth and financial. This will be accomplished by analysing historical data, identification of causes and trends, creating short forecasts, medium and long term, preparing work schedules and production of various reports.
Here are a few ways you'll make a difference:
- Analyse and communicate trends in call volumes, performance indicators, productivity, absenteeism and turnover.
- Produce reports that will be used to facilitate the development of budgets and needs in terms of staff.
- Observation in real time the results of incoming and outgoing call volumes, and adjust the allocation of resources according to needs.
- Analyse the results and develop plans and strategies to be put in place to enable the company to achieve its objectives.
- Produce / edit schedules teams designated to ensure the achievement of service level goals and agent productivity.
- Coordinate the selection of vacation leave and flexible work arrangement for employees and various requests for additions and changes.
- Skills management, reports, views and filters in Avaya.
- Identify opportunities to improve performance in contact centre and transaction costs.
- Respond to requests from various internal and external customers (phone, email, etc.).
- Maintain good relations with other departments (Training, management team, team leaders and agents).
- University degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of workforce planning
- Knowledge of workforce planning tools
- Knowledge Avaya, IEX or other call management tool
- Word, Power point, Advanced Excel, Access Data base, SQL, Crystal Reports
Here are a few reasons why others have joined our team:
- An award-winning, inspiring workplace that supports its people and recognizes great work
- Stimulating, challenging projects and development opportunities to help you grow your skills and career
- A comprehensive financial rewards program that recognizes your success
- An extensive, flexible benefits package
- An industry leading Employee Share Purchase Plan where we match 50% of net shares purchased
- A $350 annual wellness account that promotes an active lifestyle
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
At Intact, our value of Respect is founded on seeing diversity as a strength, being inclusive and fostering collaboration. We value diversity and strive to create an inclusive, accessible workplace where all individuals feel valued, respected and heard.
If we can provide a specific adjustment to make the recruitment process more accessible for you, please advise the Talent Acquisition partner who reaches out about the job opportunity and they will work with you to meet your needs.
As an employer and publicly traded financial services company, the best interests of our customers, employees and shareholders are important to us. We want Intact to be a great place to work! This means that internal and external candidates will be asked to consent to background checks so we can learn more about you. Please note that for positions with access to financial data or funds, your credit must be in good standing.
For internal candidates, you can apply for a posted position if you have been in your current position for at least 12 months and are performing at a satisfactory level. Please note we may have identified other internal candidates through our Employee Development Program, and that the selection process may also be opened to external applicants.
Eligibility to Work in Canada
It’s important that you are legally eligible to work in Canada at the time an offer of employment is made. You may be requested to provide proof of eligibility at that time.
This posting closes on May 17, 2021 at 11:59 pm.