Westland Insurance Group.
Westland Insurance Group Ltd operating as Sheppard Insurance is growing and has a new opportunity for a Commercial Insurance Administrator :at our Edmonton location. :Our Processing Team supports our Commercial Account Managers by producing high quality policy documents and sending them to clients. At Westland Insurance, you will enjoy working in a vibrant and supportive team environment with opportunities to grow your insurance industry knowledge and experience.
What we offer:
- Amazing and supportive colleagues and team environment
- Competitive base salary
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits
- Diverse mix of staff and demonstrated work/life balance
- Career growth opportunities and continuing education programs
Come join our Processing Team that produces high quality policy documents and sends them to clients! If you thrive in a dynamic environment, have excellent time management skills and work well with all types of personalities, this might be a great fit.
In this role you will:
- Support Account Managers with processing documents and administrative tasks (issuing new policies, renewals, endorsements, cancellations in our in-house system; binders; certificates; invoices and set up payments)
- Prepare certificates, binders, liability cards, bonds, letters, cancellations and reinstatements and other correspondence for the client to assist the commercial department including delivery of the documentation
- Ensure Epic and Policy Works accounts are set up properly for New Business, Renewals and Endorsements
- Handle lien holder requests if required by Account Manager or Account Executive
- Open ICS Courier & Mail. Scan all documents for the Commercial Department
- Maintain client accounts in accordance with established procedures.
- Contribute to building relationships with clients, partners, and vendors in order to maximize Westland's brand, image, and competitiveness
Here’s what you bring:
- High School graduate
- Proven experience in an administration or processing focused role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, an active listener
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize
- Positive “can-do” attitude
- Strong spirit of teamwork
- Great work ethic without sacrificing your ability to have fun on the job
- *Westland will sponsor you in obtaining your Insurance Broker level 1 license
Westland Insurance Group is one of the largest and fastest-growing independent property and casualty insurance brokers in Canada. With a national network of 160 locations and over 1,700 employees, the company continues to expand coast to coast. Westland's brokers provide expert advice to home, business, farm, life, and auto insurance clients. Since its founding in 1980, Westland has remained a family-owned company that is committed to supporting its local communities. For more information, please visit www.westlandinsurance.ca