Senior Helpers Canada.
Senior Helpers is looking to hire a qualified Weekend Scheduling Coordinator to join our growing team!
Shifts: After Hours, Weekends (Regular Business Hours are Monday-Friday 9am-5pm)
This person will manage the incoming calls and action the call After Hours and Weekends
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Attend to incoming calls in a professional manner
- Action incoming calls from clients and caregivers
- Caregiver sick calls or book offs: action and reschedule with a new staff member
- One year of related work experience in health coordination
- Ability to multi-task and handle pressure situations with ease.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Exceptional and verifiable customer service skills and experience.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to prioritize in a changing environment.
- Proactive problem prevention and issue resolution leadership ability.
- Proficiency in in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong verbal communication skills, especially when using the telephone.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise sound decision-making skills based upon company policies and philosophy.
Our office is committed to providing a great team environment with potential for growth. Your contribution as part of this team will help us make a difference in many people’s lives.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: From $16.50 per hour
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: From $17.00 per hour
- This position is a weekend, and after hours position. Are you available for weekends?
- What similar experience to this role have you had?
- Temporarily due to COVID-19