BILINGUAL REGISTRATION AGENT (TEMPORARY)
Reporting to the Registration Lead at our Client Care Call Centre, the Bilingual Registration Agent (Temporary) will assist clients in understanding the basic procedures and processes for access to medical Cannabis. The successful candidate will be based out of Markham, ON or Edmonton, AB (preferred but not mandatory).
This is a temporary maternity leave coverage role with a duration of 12 months, with the opportunity for extension.
The responsibilities of the successful candidate will include but are not limited to the following:
- Processing client medical documents and registrations and answering Inbound/outbound phone support calls for client registrations in both English & French
- Assist in trouble shooting required to resolve any account issues.
- Ensuring that documents and procedures adhere to regulations
- Manage a large volume of client documentation with a strong attention to detail
- Informing clients on the current regulations/policies and how these may affect receiving access to medical cannabis (ACMPR/ Internal Aurora Policy).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced inbound call environment that requires extreme attention to detail, and the ability to handle irate clients while maintaining a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Update and process documents in our CRM database
- Maintain a high level of accuracy and confidentiality with client information
- Educating clients about the procedures and services that Aurora offers
- Ability to manage various types of clients and demonstrate empathy
- Assist clients with forms and online procedures
- Compliance to strict guidelines and regulations, and communicating these using approved verbiage to the clients
- Ability to adapt quickly to changes that affect the department such as legislation and regulation amendments, internal practices, Internal department specializations and technical training that applies to the industry
- Engage with clients and practitioners about medical cannabis, client registration, and Health Canada regulations
- Maintaining a high level of communication between other departments in client care
- Send and receive pertinent documents and correspondence
- Troubleshoot and navigate registration account issues
- Minimum Grade 12 diploma
- Fluent in English & French (Verbal & Written)
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of experience in a customer service
- Administrative Assistant / Medical Office Assistant Certificate as strong asset
- Proven analytical skills in a fast-paced environment
- Strong diplomacy skills, Effective communicator (verbal and written)
- Up to date on industry related information and processes regarding methods of consumption and legislation is considered a strong asset
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Exceptional computing skills (MS Office, Ample, Zendesk, Mac OS)
- Ability to pass and maintain a criminal record check
- Proficient understanding of ACMPR regulations is an asset but not a requirement
- Experience in the Medical Cannabis industry an asset
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Aurora is an equal opportunity employer. At Aurora, we are committed to do business inclusively and accommodate applicants with disabilities. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format of job posting) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know.