National Bank of Canada.
Primary Locations: Montreal, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
Do you truly care about client relationships?
- Are you motivated by the challenge of playing a key administrative support role and interested in participating in business development with financial planners' clients?
- Are you keen to develop and join a new team that will evolve in an environment that is continuously changing, in order to deliver the expected client experience?
Then this role is for you!
On this team, which is focused on creating a positive impact on its clients, your main mandate will be to support financial planners (FPs) in all their administrative investment activities.
Your business development talents will help support the financial planner to take advantage of business opportunities and ensure their client retention. You will be based in a branch in order to serve your partners remotely.
This position reports to the Financial Planner Manager.
Your main challenges:
- Optimize interactions with FP clients concerning technical, administrative and operational aspects related to investment transactions, such as taking charge of maturities, corrections, inter-subsidiary/inter-institution transfers and direct support for clients (answer questions)
- Use an advisory approach by detecting opportunities and referring clients to the right specialist. Propose investment transaction solutions when analyzing files or during discussions with clients.
- Follow up thoroughly on client files to make sure activities with a major impact on client loyalty and Bank profitability are carried out efficiently
- Take the initiative to speak with clients and other sectors to solve problems relating to client satisfaction, within the defined timeframes
- Support financial planners in analyzing data and solving complex files that require in-depth knowledge of standards, activities, tools, products and services, and processes
- Ensure compliance with the processes used and the implementation of any new policies and standards established relating to carrying out work
- Do research and analyses and make the necessary corrections to ensure transactions are executed effectively
- The incumbent must be able to identify risks inherent to Personal and Commercial Banking activities
High school diploma and 3 years of relevant experience or college diploma and 1 year of relevant experience
- Mutual Fund Representative (MFR) license (or obtain certification within 3 months of hiring)
- Experience in customer service and business development
- Experience in administrative support and in processing investment, financing and transaction products
- Experience on a sales force team, an asset
- Interest in business development
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team spirit
- Ability to adapt to various situations
- Basic investment knowledge
- Proficient with IT tools and comfortable navigating digital tools
- Ability to rigorously manage several requests at the same time
- Bilingualism, both spoken and written (English and French), required (depending on the region)
You'll stand out because of your sense of initiative and organization, your rigour at work, and your curiosity and strong ability to adapt to change.
Is this the position you're looking for? Apply now!
At National Bank, we stand out by investing in our employees throughout their careers—as demonstrated when we were awarded silver in the "Most Innovative use of HR Technology" category at the 2020 Canadian HR Awards for our use of Axonify, a personalized learning solution that can be used every day.
The Bank has innovated by modernizing its performance evaluation system to better meet our clients’ evolving needs. From now on, the corporate values (expected behaviours) of partnership, agility and empowerment count as much as the business objectives.
Working at National Bank means having access to competitive working conditions, a wide range of employee benefits, a dynamic work environment and telemedicine services.
National Bank sees diversity as a great source of wealth and values it in all its dimensions. Its objective is to offer an open, respectful work environment where all employees can achieve their full potential. Senior management's concrete commitment helps spread this value across all sectors in the organization. The Bank has been ranked among the top employers for diversity in Canada for several years.
Come and see how: https://jobs.nbc.ca/diversity
Particular Condition:Please note that the work schedule may vary according to operational needs.