Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
All Available Locations: Toronto
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
Be part of a firm that leads the way and pushes themselves to look like contemporary Canada.
Make an impact that matters to our communities and to our people with the opportunity to manage and execute Deloitte’s Corporate Responsibility (CR) & Sustainability strategy, manage volunteer program initiatives across Canada, and help tell our story through social impact measurement and reporting. Read more below!
What will your typical day look like?
As a Specialist on Deloitte’s Corporate Responsibility & Sustainability team, you will manage the firm’s Impact Every Day portfolio including volunteer opportunities and working with regions to ensure alignment to our CR strategy. You will identify and build relationships with community organizations and internal teams (in Canada and globally) to develop initiatives and manage events that deliver on our commitments to WorldClass and WorldClimate. You will be responsible for societal impact and sustainability measurement and reporting, developing presentations, and web content management. You will respond to general internal and external information requests and provide overall administrative support to the CR team.
About the team
The Specialist will report directly to the Senior Manager, Corporate Responsibility & Sustainability. Our team demonstrates how Deloitte lives its purpose by driving positive change through skills-based volunteering with Impact Every Day initiatives, pro bono work, and strategic relationships with non-profits.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
You are someone who is/has:
- Bachelor degree in business, marketing, communication or related field
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in a corporate environment
- Demonstrated interest in corporate responsibility, sustainability and social impact
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Enjoys working with data with basic analytics capabilities
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint, knowledge of Tableau an asset
- Superior organization and project management skills
- Experience in volunteer management, fundraising
- Bilingualism an asset
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world’s best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
The next step is yours
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively – that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at [email protected] if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We’d love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.