Advanced Drainage Systems Canada.
Advanced Drainage Systems Canada (‘ADS’) is a leading manufacturer of plastic drainage pipe and water management systems. As the second largest recycler of plastic in North America we are not only a leader in water management but a leader in sustainable practices as well. We seek out the best talent and offer tremendous opportunity for growth along with competitive compensation & benefits. If you are looking for a career with an industry leader that also offers a family feel, ADS is the place for you!
WHY JOIN ADS?
- Be a part of a well-established, growing business in Canada and Globally
- We are a company that cares about you
- Join a culture dedicated to a safe environment
- Build a career that provides growth opportunities & advancement
The Production Team Associate at our facilities play a key role in our production and quality success. We are looking for an individual who can operate with efficiently while maintaining an obsessive focus on safety and continuous improvement.
- 12 hour shifts continental rotation
- Work safely and follow all safety policies and procedures
- Troubleshoot process and mechanical problems, perform repairs and adjustments to meet production expectations
- Meet product quality specifications by conducting routine inspections and testing in adherence to compliance guidelines
- Conduct preventative maintenance on plant machines and extrusion platforms
- Lead and/or assist with line changes, start-ups, shutdowns and equipment set-up
- Learn and stay current on pipe specifications and packaging requirements
- Practice continuous improvement and 6S, including facility housekeeping
- Tracking and maintaining quantity of units produced from the production line
- Packaging, bundling and wrapping of finished goods
- Ensure quality by conducting final visual inspections and labeling all finished goods
- Accurately and timely completion of shift production and reporting paperwork
- Ability to operate various production platforms and processes effectively
- Achieve expectations to meet standard production efficiencies and KPI’s
Education RequirementSecondary School Diploma Experience Requirement
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous Manufacturing experience
- Extrusion or plastics knowledge an asset
- Forklift certification
Job Skills – This position should possess the following skills/knowledge:
- Self-motivated and the ability to work independently, while maintaining a strong team-oriented environment
- Mechanical troubleshooting and repair abilities
- Ability to identify quality concerns in finished goods
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, ability to maintain efficiency and pace
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Strong communication; reading and writing in English
- Basic Computer knowledge and understanding
Wage: Start at $17.50 per hour
How to Apply
Interested applicants, please submit your resume by email to [email protected]
ADS Canada is committed to employment equity, welcomes diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from all qualified individuals.
If you have a disability that requires accommodation to assist you with any aspect of the hiring process, please contact ADS Canada, Human Resource Department. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process.
ADS CANADA offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits program including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Travel Coverage
- Work Boot Allowance
- Company Paid Life and AD&D; Insurance
- Retirement Plans (RRSP & DPSP)
- Short and Long-Term Disability Programs
- Tuition & Educational Reimbursement
- Certification Programs