Extendicare is a leading provider of care and services for seniors throughout Canada and we are committed to delivering care to meet the needs of a growing seniors’ population in Canada. Our 22,000 team members are dedicated to helping people live better through a commitment to quality service and a passion for what we do.
SCREENER (Part Time)- Parisien Manor
Location: Cornwall, ON
Tired of living to work? Work to LIVE in beautiful Cornwall! Situated along the St. Lawrence river, only a short distance from Ottawa, and Montreal, Cornwall Ontario is the perfect place for those looking for a quieter day to day life, with easy access to beautiful big cities! Imagine,
spending one weekend in Montr eacute;al for a taste of little Europe in Canada, and the next weekend in Ottawa taking in the many wonderful tourist destinations, and festivals it has to offer year-round! What more could you ask for?! And with numerous parks in town located along the St. Lawrence, a relaxing and beautiful riverside view is never far from reach!
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity for your career advancement? Are you an enthusiastic, goal-oriented, and self-organized person? If yes, Parisien Manor is hiring multiple people for the Screener role.
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Screener will support everyday front desk operations including greeting and screening clients - visitors entering the home, as well as other administrative tasks of our long-term care home. If you are a strong communicator and possess excellent time management and problem-solving skills, we would love to hear back from you
As a Screener, you will be accountable for hellip;
- Completing the screening procedure.
- Ensuring the health and safety of the visitors and employees during COVID-19.
- Providing temperature checks, record entry log-in of employees and essential visitors.
- Providing support in receiving external orders and internal client drops off things.
- Assisting in daily cleaning and disinfecting of high touch surfaces at the entrance of the building.
- Demonstrating support to established company policies and procedures regarding quality assurance, health amp; safety, infection control, emergency preparedness and all other applicable policies and procedures.
- Other duties as required.
Following are the requirements:
- Must be flexible, self-directed, and able to function in a fast-paced environment with strong multitasking skills.
- Must be able to work collaboratively with the team as well as individual.
- Ability and willingness to follow instruction
- Ability to read, write and understand English required
- Strong knowledge of infection prevention and control practices can be considered as an asset.
- Provide a negative Covid-19 test result
Interested applicants should send their resumes through this posting. We would like to thank all applicants for your interest in working as part of our team! Only those applicants selected to move forward in the recruitment process will be contacted.
Southbridge Care Homes welcomes those applicants with disability-related needs and those who need for accommodation in the recruitment process. Please provide notice of your need for accommodation to the hiring manager upon scheduling an interview. To know more about Southbridge culture please visit here