The Order Processor role works under well-defined order processing controls and security procedures to control ticket inventory and achieve a high level of accuracy in order detail and inventory balancing. This role ensures all retailer information sheets, point-of-sale products and supplies are accurately filled and packaged correctly. This role is also responsible for ensuring order-processing production area remains organized and well stocked at all times for optimal operational efficiency and that all out-bound shipments are correctly packaged, well organized and counted.
- Carries out routine operational support duties and multiple tasks as they relate to the Distribution department.
- Works under well-defined order processing policy and procedures with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail in order picking and inventory balancing.
- Provides input into the development of order processing practices and procedures in order to run the department more efficiently and cost effectively.
- Works under general supervision, and relies on readily available assistance from team members and supervisors to resolve issues as they relate to order processing and the delivery of such services.
- Interacts with internal customers to provide exceptional customer service, exchange information and respond to requests to ensure distribution is executed in a cost effective manner.
- Seeks opportunities to continuously develop through ongoing training.
- Maintains a clean work environment in individual and general warehouse areas.
Minimum Required Qualifications
Education and Experience
- High school diploma;
- 1-2 years warehousing and related experience;
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Good understanding of inventory controls and distribution procedures;
- Ability to prioritize and organize work volumes to meet definite time restraints;
- Good knowledge of a computerized order processing, shipping system;
- Basic computer skills;
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment.
- Some heavy lifting up to 35 lbs. is required.
Please Note This opportunity will remain open until a qualified candidate pool has been established.
Please Note Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada and be 19 years of age to work at BCLC.