Clarity is looking to welcome new members to our retail family! If you believe that the customer service experience should be priority #1, we would love to hear from you! We are looking for enthusiastic employees with retail experience.
Please apply for your security verification through Service Canada ASAP if you want to join our team.
This can be on-line https://justice.gov.bc.ca/cannabislicensing/policy-document/worker-qualification-training or in person.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure the proper execution of standard operating procedures.
- Knowledge of each product within the complete range of new and current products available for purchase.
- Able to maintain the highest level of customer service.
- Maintain customer confidentiality.
- Point of sale cash and database management in a high volume retail setting.
- Ensuring that the front of house is maintained to be bright, organized and clean.
- Strong understanding of the regulatory environment.
- Defusing difficult situations with customers.
- Other duties as required.
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Working knowledge of POS systems
- Strong communication skills, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Works well in a high volume retail environment
- Able to work as a member of a team
- Knowledge of cannabis is an asset
Terms of Employment
- Must be at least 19 years old or over
- Part time
- Must be willing to sign employee agreement and terms of employment
- Obtain Security Verification via https://justice.gov.bc.ca/cannabislicensing/policy-document/worker-qualification-training
- Must be able to work a variety of shifts including evening and weekend shifts as required
If you have a passion for helping people in a retail setting, we would love to hear from you! Please submit a cover letter along with your resume!
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: From $17.00 per hour
- Overtime pay
- Store discount
- Monday to Friday
- Secondary School (preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (preferred)