Prestige Hotels and Resorts.
We are looking for an awesome night owl! Join us at the Prestige Harbourfront Resort Salmon Arm as a Permanent Part-Time Night Auditor.
The Night Auditor is a key member of our Guest Services Team. They will serve as first point of contact assisting with all aspects of guest service, responsible for the overnight operations of the resort, from 11 pm to 7 am and will be verifying the accuracy of guest accounts, balancing charges and revenues.
The successful candidate will have a professional appearance and demeanor and be able to deal with a wide variety of people and situations.
Who are we?
We are more than a hotel chain. We are B.C.’s finest family-owned chain of resorts, hotels, and inns.
Delivering superior guest experiences with a personal touch, hard work, and kindness is at the forefront of our company values.
Read our story at: https://www.prestigehotelsandresorts.com/about-us/our-story/
What is in it for you?
- Competitive hourly wage based on experience (starting at $15.50-17 per hour)
- Restaurant and Hotel discounts
What does an ideal candidate look like?
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer service experience is required
- Front desk experience is preferred; however we are open to train the right person
- Accounting or administration experience is an asset
- Able to work from 11 pm to 7 am
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
Please complete your application process by filling out our online application form at: https://www.prestigehotelsandresorts.com/application-form/
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.50-$17.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift