Who Are We?
Radiant Communications is a leading provider of cloud hosting, managed network and voice solutions for medium-size enterprises. Leveraging the largest Internet footprint across Canada, Radiant offers a comprehensive portfolio of reliable, secure and scalable IT infrastructure services, simplified under a single point of contact.
How do we value our employees?
- Competitive benefit package
- Attractive employee discount
- Full kitchen with free coffee & espresso
- Free parking
- Fully equipped on-site gym with showers on-site
- Creative social committee hosting regular company events
- Unique entrepreneurial culture
Who are we seeking to join our team?
Radiant Communications is seeking an "Client Executive" for its Toronto office.
We are looking for the new generation of sales executives that have a passion for technology and drive to push new limits to provide the best possible solution for their customers. We are looking for someone who is willing to listen, learn, make a difference, and inspire others on a daily basis.
You will contribute to the team by performing the following:
- Proactively prospect new business opportunities through various proven new business development techniques;
- Create and build a predictable sales funnel which achieves sales targets;
- Leverage new business opportunities through existing top Canadian branded companies;
- Meet and exceed your individual new business sales quota through repeatable successful structured sales processes and solution selling;
- Convincingly communicate the Radiant value proposition to prospective new customers;
- Diagnose customer needs and collaborate with internal product and operations staff to develop a potential solution;
- Nurture relationships with prospective client accounts at all levels of management;
- Identify priorities, issues, and challenges and apply planning skills to achieve results.
What qualifications do you bring to the team?
- 3-5 years’ of successful sales quota attainment and experience selling to C level in full consultative sales cycles
- 1-2 years of recent proven successful sales in a B2B environment, preferably in a technology, software, Innovation Managed solution , cloud computing, internet, and/or Telecom industry in Canada.
- Demonstrated success in generating and hunting new business opportunities;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and passion to create win-win situations for partners and clients;
- Ability to thrive in a challenging, demanding and rapidly changing environment without close supervision;
- Build trust, value others and demonstrate high level of professionalism and integrity;
- Goal oriented, with a proven history of meeting or exceeding sales and other personal and professional goals;
- Demonstrated combination of creative, technical and analytical skills that have provided innovative and flexible solutions for prior customers;
- Dedication to the creation and maintenance of a collaborative team environment;
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and CRM software coupled with the ability to write high quality, winning sales proposals;
- Strong relationship building, consultation, and interpersonal skills;
- A minimum of an undergraduate degree is required.
What key attributes do you bring to the team?
- Highly motivated and successful
- Intellectually curious
- Passionate, motivated, with a positive can do attitude, and the willingness to be coached
- No pain, no gain mentality; excited to commit to an intense environment
- Please note that the selected candidate is required to successfully complete a background check.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.