Zurich Insurance Group.
Providing personal assistance and support/driving strategic analysis for members of Senior Management in order to support the day-to-day activities of the Head Of Liability and contribute to the realization of the strategic objectives in the designated area.
- Manages the Head of Liability calendar to ensure relevancy of meetings with respect to strategy, reviews, travel, current issues and internal and external activities.
- Manage and co-ordinate all governance and operational aspects of meetings/calls e.g. management of agenda topics, briefings, and follow up actions coming out of them.
- Greets and directs internal and external customers to the appropriate person(s). Handles internal customer and employee inquiries. May refer more complex inquiries and/or complaints to appropriate personnel.
- Answer and screen phone calls and responds to simple e-mails for the Head Of Liability.
- Schedules and coordinates meetings, appointments and other activities. Does follow-up work as needed.
- Maintains supplies, coordinate travel logistics using the ARIBA procurement tool.
- Prepares expense reports and handles payments for expense items.
- Assists in the design and development of appropriate material/slide-ware (talking points, briefing, etc) for presentational use at regular and ad-hoc meetings, seminars, public events, etc.
- Coordinates budgetary & related activity to include budget submissions, and ongoing monitoring of expense reports, etc.
- Provide appropriate data and basic analysis for monthly financial reporting to support financial decision making.
- Document project plans, collate project performance data and highlight variances against plans to support the implementation of projects to time and quality standards.
- Identify and comply with the main principles relevant to legal and regulatory controls that govern standard work practices.
- Access various systems to process data and analyze this to facilitate decision making.
- Monitor business processes in order to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Provide general clerical services to internal customer groups and support staff in the processing of transactions to support the achievement of customer service standards.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent and 5 or more years of experience in the Administrative area
- Zurich Certified Insurance Apprentice including an Associate Degree and 3 or more years of experience in the Administrative area
- Experience planning, organizing and scheduling work
- Detail oriented
- Bilingual Preferred but not required
- Ability to prioritize
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Project management skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Knowledge of company operations and organizational procedures
Imagine working for a company that truly cares about their employees, customers, stakeholders, and communities they serve. Imagine working for a values-driven organization that has the ambition and desire to be the best global insurance provider in the world. Zurich is that place where 55,000 employees across approximately 200 countries and territories are all focused on helping people and helping companies protect what is truly most important to them. We are a values-driven organization that takes pride in the work that we do every day and we have the ambition to be the best global insurer in the world.
Zurich is committed to providing a diverse, inclusive and barrier-free environment resulting in an accessible organization for employees, customers, and other parties who interact with, or on behalf of, Zurich. We strive to achieve a workplace free of discrimination of all forms, including discrimination on the basis of physical or mental disability, or medical condition. If you are interested in a job opportunity, please advise if you require an accommodation, so we can work with you to provide a more accessible process.
Primary Location Canada-Ontario-Toronto
Travel Yes, 5 % of the Time
Job Posting 02/11/20
Unposting Date Ongoing