First Transit operates in over 242 locations, carrying more than 300 million passengers annually throughout the United States in 39 states, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, and 4 Canadian provinces.
We currently have openings for casual, on call Handydart Bus Drivers in Kamloops, B.C
- Comply with Safety & Health regulations in the workplace
- Must enjoy interacting with the public
- Adhere to all First Canada policies and procedures
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance and demeanor
- Previous Transit or handyDART experience not required, we will train
EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE:
- Hold a valid B.C Class 4 Unrestricted Driver’s Licence
- Have a clean,
“No Contraventions” Driver’s Abstract
- Be able to pass vulnerable sector records check
- Be able to pass drug and alcohol testing
- Transit environment: early, split & late shifts may be required
- Transporting passengers in a cutaway style bus.
- Able to push clients in wheelchairs up ramps.
First Canada is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from women, persons with a disability, Aboriginal peoples and members of a visible minority.
Job ID: 11590363
First Transit Canada