Kelly Services (Canada), Ltd.
The ideal candidate will report to and provide the Vice President, General Manager, Canada, with support to facilitate achievement of daily activities. Generally respond expeditiously to meetings/information requests from inside/outside the company, focusing on business and organizational priorities, works independently with initiative, and anticipation, ang give careful attention to detail and follow up.
- Conduit of information flow to and from organization, with discretion
- Organize Vice-President's calendar and schedule and maintain Canadian management and sales calendar.
- Coordinate Vice-President's travel, including preparation of travel itineraries, reservations, contingency planning.
- Prepare Vice-President's expense reports and administer Company Credit Card.
- Prepare monthly sales and management meetings and draft minutes.
- Prepare Canada's meeting presentations for regular America's Management Team meetings.
- Generate monthly standard BW reports and ad-hoc reports.
- Prepare quarterly sales meetings (presentations and logistics).
- Prepare, when appropriate, correspondence, customer contracts, sales agreements, sales polices, memos and any other documents.
- Distribute the Vice-president's memos and other information to employees, as appropriate.
- Assist Canadian employees with international travel, as needed.
- Coordinate visits from members of Executive and Supervisory Boards.
- Connect with other support staff on schedules, meetings, and information requests.
- Coordinate, plan and attend Canadian sales and customer events.
- Maintain Corporate files for legal entities, including the filing of minutes.
- Edit Intranet for corporate matters and coordinate others' input to keep the site relevant and up to date.
- Collect, maintain and distribute market statistics and trends.
- Establish and maintain archives of key company installations.
- Prepare summaries and follow up on status of key sales projects (AUREA).
- Generate internal communications/newsletter on key competitors and industry events.
- All general administrative duties as necessary.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in managing multiple priorities, administrative coordination, and logistics
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with great follow-up skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Work for a dynamic organization
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Excellent opportunity for personal and professional growth
Show more Show less