Imagine knowing the work you do is changing the face of the healthcare system in Canada. That’s what we do every day at Verto Health, create technology solutions that facilitate access to quality healthcare regardless of geographic location.
Who We Are
Verto Health is a team of passionate health leaders, informaticians and technologists working to revolutionize healthcare. We create solutions that grow healthcare capacity while bringing patients, providers, payers and caregivers closer together in alignment with the quadruple aim. Our goal is to bring Canadian Healthtech to the global stage. Our mission is to build software that delivers improved patient outcomes and experiences.
Verto Health solutions are used across North America to deliver seamlessly integrated care journeys. We have helped over a million Canadians manage and access healthcare services. Our Digital Twin Platform transforms the speed and cost of sharing patient data, automating care paths and communicating with patients through innovative and interactive web and mobile applications.
Our vaccine booking system is being used to book and manage over 20% of COVID-19 vaccination across Ontario. Our system simplifies the booking process, empowers patients to choose the most convenient time for their schedule while reducing administrative load. We are continuously innovating this solution to better support Canadians and enable the administration of millions of vaccinations.
As we continue along this exciting path, we are growing our team, expanding our impact, and tirelessly working to transform healthcare. We are hiring people who share our passion for improving care access, cost and quality using technology.
Who We Need
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, we have a new open opportunity for a People Operations Coordinator, a driven people manager with the interpersonal skills to build relationships with staff across various departments within a company. You will work closely with the People Operations Advisor to improve the efficiency of the company's human resources systems, policies, and processes. You will aid in the establishment and operation of all tasks related to human resources, growing our talent pool, and ultimately contributing to our overall success as a company.
What's In It For You
Industry-wide impact. You will play an essential role in putting together the best possible team suited to effectively shaping the future of healthcare access across all of North America. Verto is dedicated to making it easier for medical practitioners to save lives, and you will be instrumental in helping us succeed in our mission by improving both our work ethic and our talent pool.
Career development. You have the opportunity to shape the future of Verto's talent pipeline, building it from the ground up. We are growing, so as your experience grows, so do your opportunities for advancement. You will receive support and feedback from your managers and exposure to people operations as you've never experienced it before.
How You Will Make An Impact
- Build our recruitment program. You will work with the People Operations Advisor to establish a functional hiring and onboarding program for all our future talent acquisitions. This will include facilitating candidate selection and interviews, hiring, onboarding, and preparing necessary employee files.
- Develop lasting people operation programs. You will work with the departments across the company to set up or improve the programs centred around benefits, policy learning and training, events, recognition, and other employee assistance programs.
- Administrate people operation processes. You will carry out the day-to-day administrative duties in people operations such as maintaining our HRIS and hard and soft copies of personnel records, answering HR-related queries, assisting in the provision of the necessary documentation, and general scheduling and office activities.
- Manage people operations policies and procedures. You will execute general human resource processes such as assisting in performance reviews, time-off tracking, audits on employee programs, and ensuring adherence to standard industry work policies.
- Coordinate people operations communications. You will be the point person organizing and relaying the necessary internal and external communications regarding people operations initiatives. This includes documentation related to employee transactions, transfers, promotions, and terminations.
What You Bring
- The education and experience. You have a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Human Resource Management, or a related field. You have two years of working experience as a Human Resource Coordinator, with demonstrated success in an administrative position. You are well versed in labour law, regulations on employment equity, payroll, and the best practices in human resource operations.
- The technical proficiency. You are well versed in the use of HR databases, HRIS systems, sourcing tools, and ATS software for recruiting and hiring needs. You are comfortable working with standard Microsoft and Google productivity tools including Word/Google Docs, Powerpoint/Google Slides, Excel/Google Sheets.
- The interpersonal skills. You are a team player who can collaborate with other members of staff to achieve company objectives. You are a confident communicator who can demonstrate empathy and eloquence when presenting information to both employees and the company leadership.
- The dedicated work ethic. You thrive in a fast-paced work environment where your exceptional organizational skills are challenged to be at their best possible capacity. You have the strong decision-making skills to exercise mature judgment on the situations presented to you, and the problem-solving skills to see issues resolved. You pay close attention to detail, all the better to monitor work for quality, guarantee specifications are followed, and stay alert and accurate on repetitive tasks.
Our culture, our team
Our Founder and CEO firmly believe that helping transform healthcare with technology should be fun and Nerd friendly and if you share that belief, you are going to love working here. We are a team of 30+ passionate Health Informaticians and Technologists enthusiastically and tirelessly helping hospitals, clinics, and long-term care facilities deliver improved patient outcomes and patient experience. We take a team approach to everything we do, with transparency and access across the board. If you have a question, anyone here is ready to answer it. Need help? We've got you covered. Looking to explore another domain of the company or technology? We promote from within and support your growth with in-house developed education and pathways.
Our diversity is our strength and we are proud to enable a work culture that encourages people to laugh, have fun, and build relationships while maintaining a work-life balance. At Verto, we are redefining what it means to be passionate about healthcare: We are Bold, Impactful, Transparent, Trustworthy, and Effective.
If you have 70% of the qualifications we are looking for and you know you can make a difference, we encourage you to express your interest. We can’t promise it will be a fit, but we do promise to consider your experience. Apply now.
Verto Health welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Powered by JazzHR
Show more Show less