Cardiac Sonographer - Permanent
Part-Time or Full-Time
2 Gurdwara Rd., Ottawa, ON, K2E 1A2
Capital Cardiology is a state of the art cardiovascular center serving the Ottawa region. Our growing team of cardiologists and allied healthcare professionals are committed to providing high standards diagnostic tests.
We offer a wide array of on-site cardiac testing including echocardiography, stress test, Holter monitoring, ECG, and ambulatory blood pressure monitoring
What we are hiring for:
We are hiring a full time/ part time Echocardiography Sonographer to join our team! The selected candidate will perform echocardiography Tests including echocardiogram with contrast.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited program in Cardiac Diagnostic Medical Sonography / Adult Echocardiography.
- Current credentialed member of Sonography Canada and/or current registration with the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS) and the College of Medical Radiation and Imaging Technologist of Ontario (CMRITO)
- At least one year experience in the cardiac sonography field is a must, including experience with injection of contrast. Experience with Stress echocardiogram is preferred but not a must.
- Ability to prioritize and accommodate urgent requests
- Understanding of how to enter relevant data into the diagnostic imaging information system
- Prepare accurate preliminary reports.
- Demonstrates ability to work effectively in a busy clinical environment.
- Excellent communication (oral, written, telephone) and interpersonal skills with a well-developed customer service focus; dealing effectively with patients, physicians, and the community
- Must be a Canadian Citizen or a Permanent Resident of Canada.
- Flexible work environment and opportunity for growth in the company
- Group benefits (Health and Dental)
- Competitive wages. Wages to be discussed.
Job Type: Full-time/Part-time
Please apply by sending your resume to hiring manager.
Canada Ontario Ottawa
Company Name: Capital Cardiology
Application deadline: 2021-10-28
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Echo Tech: 1 year (preferred)