Who We Are
Description & Requirements
lululemon is a yoga-inspired technical apparel company up to big things. The practice and philosophy of yoga informs our overall purpose to elevate the world through the power of practice. We are proud to be a growing global company with locations across North America, Australia and New Zealand, Europe, and Asia. We owe our success to our innovative product, our emphasis on our stores, our commitment to our people, and the incredible connections we get to make in every community we are in.
About The Role
The Brand team’s vision is to build an iconic global brand with local relevance.
The Graphic Designer crafts world class creative that represents lululemon’s values and personality and answers business needs. The Graphic Designer is the guardian of the lululemon brand, ensuring we show up in the right way across all channels. They turn insight into concept across activities, mediums, channels and markets, creating a unified experience through lululemon’s ecosystem. They localize global assets and create net-new concepts for in-region campaigns.
- Create concepts for world-class campaigns from ideation all the way to production with a consistently high level of aesthetics
- Assist the Sr.Designer, Art Director and Creative Director in establishing look & feel and messaging of a given project through brainstorms, moodboards and design exploration
- Create high quality assets including website components, customer emails, paid social adverts, organic social posts and in-store signage. Ensure that all represent lululemon’s values and personality and answer the design brief
- Work with production designer to see assets through to delivery
- Guard the brand, maintaining lululemon’s visual language across mediums and channels including windows, VM, ecommerce, film, social media and advertising
The Finer Print
- 2 years+ of relevant agency and/ or in-house experience working on premium, cutting-edge influential brands
- An outstanding portfolio demonstrating strong 360 design skills and experience creating engaging assets across multiple mediums and platforms
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience using Sketch and Invision
- After effects and video editing skills an advantage
- Experience working with a project management tool; Jira an advantage
- Experience working with CRM solutions; Salesforce an advantage
- Degree level education preferred
Our Must Haves
- Uniquely you – we value difference and want you to as well
- Excited about the ever-changing world of design and in tune with best practices, trends and the competition
- A creative problem solver who relishes the innovative and new
- Works well within a team and loves working in a fast-paced environment on several projects at once
- Practices self-awareness, has a natural curiosity and takes an active interest in personal development and sharing knowledge
- Appreciates the value of exercise or movement.
- Leads with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest. lululemon is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color, creed, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state or provincial and local laws and ordinances. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request. This Equal Employment Opportunity policy applies to all practices
relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, discipline, transfer, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment. While management is primarily responsible for seeing that lululemon equal employment opportunity policies are implemented, you share in the responsibility for assuring that, by your personal actions, the policies are effective.
Show more Show less