KIK Custom Products
We are KIK!
We create the products and brands that people trust to clean, sanitize, and protect their homes, pools and cars. We are one of North America’s largest independent consumer product manufacturers with 20 North American manufacturing facilities. We also operate globally in Europe, Asia, UK, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa. We are known by our portfolio of over 40 brands including Spic and Span® and Comet® cleaning products, Clorox® Pool&Spa;™ (under license), BioGuard®, and Natural Chemistry® pool chemicals, and Prestone® and Holts® automotive performance chemicals. We are also the #1 producer in North America for store-brand (“private label”)
bleach and a leading private label provider of laundry detergent and additives, dishwashing products, general purpose cleaning and other home care products.
Our global team of over 2,500 employees drive our capabilities in product development, product formulation, strategic sourcing, manufacturing, packaging design, brand marketing, project management, quality assurance, compliance, distribution and logistics.
Our organization is constantly evolving and is driven by a set of “One KIK” values – a dedication to following through on commitments in a customer-focused, profit-motivated way; while never compromising on safety, ethics or integrity.
- Serve as a primary contact for the role
- Follow-up on, collect and allocate payments from customers
- Monitor customer account details for past-due, delayed and other payments
- Research and resolve payment discrepancies (Deductions, Claims, Allowances, Pricing)
- Generate customer receivable aging reports, identify and prioritize past due payments and plan for collection efforts
- Maintain customer accounts receivable files
- Communicate with customers and internal stakeholders to investigate and resolve customer queries
- Process adjustments to customer accounts
- Prepare and review customer account reconciliations
- Assist with month-end close of financial records
- Compile and collect data to perform ad-hoc analysis or prepare reports
- Maintain training manuals with updated processes
- Assist with process improvement and automation projects
- Participate in review meetings with management team
- 3+ years’ experience in related role
- Post-secondary degree or diploma with a concentration in accounting/finance
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications (MS Excel, MS Word, MS Access, etc.).
- Understanding of general principles of accounting
- Experience using JDE Oracle or large ERP in similar role
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Problem analysis and problem solving skills
- Good customer service orientation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter, with the ability to prioritize workflow and operate independently in a demanding, fast-paced environment
A Career with KIK Offers:
KIK offers very competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including health, wellness, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance. You can plan for your future with KIK's retirement savings options including employer match. KIK also recognizes the importance of continuing education and offers Education Assistance to our employees to encourage continued personal development and growth.
Thank you for your interest and consideration of a position with KIK Custom Products.
KIK is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. KIK does not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, age, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, status in uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, martial status, genetic information or any other status protected by law.
KIK is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws. If you require a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, or to perform the essential functions of the job, please contact Human Resources immediately.