Tim Hortons | 1276345 Ontario
As a production team member, your top priority is guest satisfaction. You take pride in producing quality finished bakery & menu items that our guests come to enjoy and love. You assist in serving guests where necessary and respond to special guest requests in a friendly manner.
You follow Tim Hortons standards and guidelines when preparing products. You support a clean and organized environment through regular clean-up; maintain a neat and professional appearance in accordance with our company policy, minimize food waste and maintain the freshness of products.
Your energy and passion for guest service are what make you a top team member in this fast-paced environment while your ability to multi-task and communicate with your fellow team members will contribute to your success.
Apply to this job if you:
- Demonstrate a passion for guest service and creating exceptional guest experiences
- Enjoy working with a successful team in a safe environment
- Have a strong work ethic and are committed to your team
- Are reliable, dependable & take instruction well
- Previous food preparation experience is considered an asset.
- Previous food safety training an asset.
Why work for us?
- Amazing Team
- Competitive Wages
- Flexible Schedules
- Growth Opportunities
If you have experience working at Tim Hortons, baker, bakery, cashier, retail, kitchen, baking, Niagara region, Manager, supervisor, management, coordinator, niagara falls, Wendy's, McDonanlds, hospitality please apply!
Job applicants responding to this posting may be applying to a Tim Hortons® restaurant independently owned and operated by a franchisee and, if so, any hiring decisions will be made by the franchisee.