We are ATAHKK Ent. Inc operating McDonald's locations in Sherwood Park, AB and 4 locations in east Edmonton area.
WE ARE HIRING
- Fun, exciting and positive environment
- Flexible work schedules (P/T or F/T)
- Competitive wages
- Professional free uniforms
- Medical & Dental Benefits (for FT)
- Employee Discounts
- Growth opportunities
- Excellent training programs
- Equal opportunity employer
- Join a company that was voted by Aon Hewitt’s research as one of the top best companies to work for in Canada!
- We take care of our employees. It’s time to work for us!
***THIS IS A FULL-TIME YEAR ROUND PERMANENT POSITION ***
- Making people’s day on all fronts: Greeting people, taking orders and satisfying McCravings.
- Preparing food and keeping our world famous burgers and fries, world famous.
- Processing payments. Working cash, working your smile.
- Package take-out food. But no sneaking fries…we know they’re everybody’s favourite!
- Fridge management. Okay, it’s stocking the fridge, but it’s really important when you serve the world’s most popular burger.
- Cleaning, re-stocking and following safety and sanitizing protocols.
***THIS IS A FULL-TIME YEAR ROUND PERMANENT POSITION *** Part-time applications WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED for this position***
*Supervisory candidates must have previous restaurant or similar supervisory experience*
Dependable, works well in fast paced environment, great customer service skills, works well in team atmosphere
- Reliable transportation so you can be on time for every shift
- Flexible to work days, evenings or weekends as needed
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for Customer Service
- Positive attitude
- Must be reliable and able to multi-task
- You must be available & willing to work ALL different shifts as needed: 5am-1pm, 6am-2pm, 11 am-7pm, 2 pm to 10 pm OR 3 pm to 11 pm OR 5pm to 1 am. We require flexibility and do not hire for "set shifts" *Must be over 18 for late evening & over-night shifts*
Applicants who meet the qualifications will be contacted with an emailed questionnaire. Please follow the directions and supply all requested information. Only fully completed responses will be evaluated.
*PERMIT HOLDERS MUST SUPPLY THE EXPIRY DATE*
Interviews will be conducted this week and to ensure we are practicing proper social distancing while you proceed through the hiring process. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Unfortunately we may not be able to respond to all applicants immediately so please be patient with us :)