ClearDent is a dental practice management software company. We provide industry-certified technology and digital tools to dentists that streamline processes and practice operations, enabling them to focus on patient care.
We are looking for a friendly, enthusiastic, and awesome individual who is passionate about customer service to join our team as a Customer Support Representative. This individual will use their problem solving, communication, and technical skills to connect with our customers to provide them with excellence and consistent service.
Why Work With Us?
- Competitive compensation package
- Great health & dental benefits
- Growth and career development opportunities
- A flexible,
fun environment that promotes healthy work-life balance
- Work with a young, energetic team of professionals who are top in their field.
- Provide best-in-class support to our customers.
- Develop deep knowledge of ClearDent’s products.
- Act as the first point of contact to help resolve customer’s issues.
- Effectively resolve basic customer issues related to ClearDent’s Products through different channels.
- Escalate the issue to the appropriate Customer Support members as necessary.
- Assist the Team Lead in reproducing error messages to confirm bugs.
- Contribute to our company’s knowledge base by helping create or revise “how-to” articles or tips and tricks in our company’s quarterly email newsletter to our customers.
- Other duties as may be required and assigned by the Director of Customer Support.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, patience, and empathy.
- Proficiency in both in verbal and written English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows Workstation / Servers and Microsoft Office 365.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, Salesforce CRM, JIRA, and Confluence is an asset.
- Knowledge or experience about dental industry is an asset.