ProLogix Distribution Services
WHO WE ARE:
At ProLogix, we have a reputation for effective service delivery and a culture dedicated to safety and the growth of its team members.
ProLogix provides customized end-to-end logistics solutions throughout Canada. We believe in the power of simplicity and synergy and our logistics solutions are built on this belief, enabling unparalleled reliability and economies.
We are always looking for individuals who are hardworking, self-motivated and reliable. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
We are currently seeking a DZ-Class Driver operating out of our Sinnott location to join our team! This position will work an estimated 40 hours/week, Tuesday to Friday starting at 5:30am.
Reporting to the Fleet Supervisor, the main responsibilities will include:
- Attending work at the specified start time (varies from route to route)
- Counting all loose products, using a manifest check counts and loading the truck in a neat orderly fashion
- Ensuring inner body liners are secured using chocks and hold downs
- Conducting circle checks of the vehicle
- Fueling vehicle at onsite pump
- Following specific routes, matching invoices to product, delivering to all customers on the route & ensuring all invoices are signed
- Keeping the truck secure while attending to customers
- Picking up returns at all accounts, ensuring they are prepared properly and have identifying stickers attached. Ontario News Service envelopes picked up where required
- Moving the inner body liners into return department ensuring they are tally tagged
- Cleaning the interior of the truck
- Other duties as assigned
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Monetary increase (until top rate of pay is reached)
- Complimentary magazines
- Company BBQ's
- On-site parking
- Cross training
- Career development opportunities
- Employee discounts on books, magazines, and other products
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM:
- DZ-Class driver's license with clean driver's abstract
- Ability to accurately pick product as required
- Ability to work unsupervised “on-the-road' effectively
- Working knowledge of Ontario vehicle rules and regulations, employee responsibilities regarding vehicles (inspections, checks, and maintenance), incident procedures
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Basic cash/ cheque handling and mathematical skills
- Professional interpersonal conduct with all “internal” and “external” customers
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
ProLogix welcomes your interest in the above opportunity. Interested applicants are encouraged to apply with a resume. While we thank all those who apply, only successful candidates will be contacted.
ProLogix Distribution Services welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.