Great news! Someone thinks you are the right fit for the McDonald's team.
People are the foundation of what we do. So, when one of our crew puts forward someone they think would be an excellent fit for our team, we are always excited to meet them.
As your friend has likely already told you, we are more than just your local restaurant. We are a collection of hardworking small-business men and women, students working part-time, career builders, and active seniors getting the most out of life.
We are ATAHKK Ent. Inc operating McDonald's locations in Sherwood Park, AB and 4 locations in east Edmonton area.
WE ARE HIRING
- Fun, exciting and positive environment
- Flexible work schedules (P/T or F/T)
- Competitive wages
- Professional free uniforms
- Medical & Dental Benefits (for FT)
- Employee Discounts
- Growth opportunities
- Excellent training programs
- Equal opportunity employer
- Join a company that was voted by Aon Hewitt’s research as one of the top best companies to work for in Canada!
- We take care of our employees. It’s time to work for us!
***THIS IS A FULL-TIME YEAR ROUND PERMANENT POSITION ***
- Making people’s day on all fronts: Greeting people, taking orders and satisfying McCravings.
- Preparing food and keeping our world famous burgers and fries, world famous.
- Processing payments. Working cash, working your smile.
- Package take-out food. But no sneaking fries…we know they’re everybody’s favourite!
- Fridge management. Okay, it’s stocking the fridge, but it’s really important when you serve the world’s most popular burger.
- Cleaning, re-stocking and following safety and sanitizing protocols.
***THIS IS A FULL-TIME YEAR ROUND PERMANENT POSITION *** Part-time applications WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED for this position***
*Supervisory candidates must have previous restaurant or similar supervisory experience*
Dependable, works well in fast paced environment, great customer service skills, works well in team atmosphere
- Reliable transportation so you can be on time for every shift
- Flexible to work days, evenings or weekends as needed
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for Customer Service
- Positive attitude
- Must be reliable and able to multi-task
- You must be available & willing to work ALL different shifts as needed: 5am-1pm, 6am-2pm, 11 am-7pm, 2 pm to 10 pm OR 3 pm to 11 pm OR 5pm to 1 am. We require flexibility and do not hire for "set shifts" *Must be over 18 for late evening & over-night shifts*
Applicants who meet the qualifications will be contacted with an emailed questionnaire. Please follow the directions and supply all requested information. Only fully completed responses will be evaluated.
*PERMIT HOLDERS MUST SUPPLY THE EXPIRY DATE*
Interviews will be conducted this week and to ensure we are practicing proper social distancing while you proceed through the hiring process. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Unfortunately we may not be able to respond to all applicants immediately so please be patient with us :)