Quadient helps people connect with what matters, thanks to solutions that enable our customers to create meaningful and personalized interactions. Want to commit your talent to an organization that truly values your contribution? Looking for a place where you can be a game changer, innovate, and unleash your true potential? We call it: The Power Of You .
Beanworks by Quadient (“ Beanworks ”) is a rapid growth company on a mission to empower accounting teams to succeed. We are revolutionizing the world of accounting software by disrupting traditional solutions with elegant, cloud-based Accounts Payable Automation software. We were recently acquired by Quadient,
a global company who help simplify the connection between people and what matters. As we scale, our powerful and growing Bean Team needs you!
We are looking for a Technical Product Owner to review, analyze and evaluate business systems and user needs. Document requirements, define scope and objectives and formulate systems to parallel overall business strategies.
This position can be based out of our Vancouver Head Office, or remote from anywhere in the world (aligning with North American time zones).
What You'll Do:
- Define product vision, roadmap and growth opportunities that will deepen existing ERP integrations
- Evaluate most critical ERP features used by customers and maintain the product backlog while iterating and elaborating on user stories.
- Work closely with Sales and Product team to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
- Uncover areas for improvement in the depth of our integrations, and support the development team in delivering new features to market.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management
- Assist in the maintenance and creation of technical support documentation
Who You Are:
- A minimum of 3 years experience in business analysis, technical documentation and/or product management
- Experience working with enterprise resource planning software such as Sage, Intuit, Quickbooks.
Knowledge of SQL, data models, and logging is an asset.
- Must have knowledge in Software Application development process with understanding of REST API calls.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions
Proficient in distilling requirements and accurately documenting.
- Detail-oriented and works at a fast pace
At Beanworks, everyone’s work matters and our team is encouraged to take complete ownership of their jobs. People who join the BeanTeam are smart, driven and keen to solve problems with a team of like-minded individuals. To be a Bean means you are not satisfied by just meeting a target, but you strive to exceed it. We take time to celebrate our wins together because we succeed or fail as a team. Working together to achieve our goals is the way of our working life! We don’t claim to have all the answers, so all Beans are empowered to challenge the status quo in order to best support the company vision.
If taking on these challenges and working with awesome people excites you, and you resonate with the values of ownership, team based success, striving to exceed expectations and have the courage to challenge the status quo, then you may just be a Bean.
You can see what it’s like to work at Beanworks here , or read about the benefits below:
- Remote working arrangements; work from anywhere in the world
- If you want an office to visit, we have an amazing Downtown Vancouver location, 2 mins from Yaletown Skytrain
- Amazing office amenities equipped with snacks, drinks, games (Nintendo switch, VR, ping pong table), and an on-site gym
- We have excellent extended health and dental benefits for yourself and your family
- You may contribute to a Retirement Savings Plan, with employer matching contributions
- We are family friendly and offer flexibility
- We’re champions of diversity and welcome beans of all shapes, sizes and backgrounds
- We have regular team get-togethers, parties, and believe in celebrating our wins and having fun
Include the following line to introduce our EPIC values:
Our values define how we work as a team: Empowerment, Passion, Inspiration and Community. They make us EPIC. Together .
We want Quadient to be a place where we are all able to bring our whole selves to work and where our differences are embraced and celebrated. We operate in diverse areas, cultures and communities; our customers are as unique as we are.
Quadient is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Quadient, we exist to help organizations simplify the connection between their customers and what matters most. From mortgage approvals, medical results, and insurance claims, to accounts receivables, invoices and inbound packages.
Every day - we help companies manage over 788 million connections with their customers. Our award-winning solutions and best in class customer service are the reasons we have grown to become the driving force behind the world’s most meaningful customer experiences.
Quadient does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee-based recruitment services. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Quadient employees or any organization location. Quadient is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
US – Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.