D&G; Landscaping is a commercial and institutional landscaping and heavy civil construction company based in Greely, Ontario. Our projects include Parliament (West Block & Centre Block), Lansdowne Park, Rideau Street, Elgin Street, multiple OLRT Stations to name just a few. We are proud to have worked on some of the largest landscape construction projects in our nation's capital. We are presently looking for hard-working individuals to join our growing team.
If you're a Driver with 3 years of experience looking for a great opportunity to join a growing organization, please apply and let's speak.
- Drive a dump truck for regional short haul trips
- Truck garage and base is in Greely, ON
full time work (45 – 55 hours/week)
- Perform pre-trip, en-route and post-trip inspection and oversee all aspects of vehicle, oversee condition of vehicle and inspect tires, lights, brakes, cold storage and other equipment, receive and relay information to central dispatch using Citizen’s Band (CB) radio
- Keep records including driver logbook, bill of lading, inspection report (pre-trip, en-route, post-trip)
- Work on commercial landscaping, road construction, surface mining, snow haul
- DZ License, air brakes endorsement
- 3 years or more of proven driving experience
- Clear Driver's abstract
- Team player, excellent written communication, reliability, organized, excellent oral communication, professionalism in customer service
- Ability to lift up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Own tools/equipment: Steel-toed safety shoes, hard hat, safety vest, safety glasses
- Must provide your own transportation to and from the truck garage/base in Greely, ON
We thank all who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time