Requisition ID: 134956
Cost Centre: [[costCenter]]
Employee Referral Program - Potential Reward: $1,000.00
We are committed to investing in our employees and helping you continue your career at Scotiabank.
Our Wealth Management Team is Growing!
When you join our Customer Contact Centre, you’re joining an internationally recognized, award-winning workplace that has been 188 years in the making that delivers superior customer care for our customers. In your career as a Scotiabanker, you can expect to experience the support of a culture built around recognition and rewards, diversity and inclusion, and our core values of respect, integrity, passion, and accountability.
Scotiabank's response to COVID-19
Scotiabank’s main priority has always been the health and safety of our employees and customers. We have rapidly deployed extensive and proactive preventative measures across the Bank and we continue to follow all guidelines provided by government officials. Many of our workspaces have been reconfigured to allow for physical distancing. We have emphasized preventative hygiene practices and have increased sanitization protocols for our various branches and locations. In addition, we are providing virtual medical assistance for our operations and customer contact center employees in order to support them with any medical inquires and/or concerns they may have. Scotiabank is continuing to create and address health and safety plans as we overcome this crisis together.
What Your Role Will Be
Our Senior Customer Care Advisors (Investments) specialize in the Wealth Management Department in Canada and excel at identifying customer needs by leveraging their expert investment knowledge to provide customized solutions that result in memorable experiences for our customers.
With our focus on making investment banking more convenient and accessible we respond to customer inquiries via investment calls, e-mails and any other means of contacting Scotiabank.
What You Will Be Doing
You’ll demonstrate your passion for superior customer service, your problem-solving abilities, and your knowledge of our products and services to yield a high volume of interactions with our Canadian Banking customers. Your self-directed, performance-oriented approach will allow you to resolve immediate customer enquiries while your natural curiosity and focus on improving things will lead you to identify new opportunities to maximize the customer experience.
As a Senior Customer Care Advisor at Scotiabank, you will be working in a fast-paced environment by proactively contacting a high volume of customers daily while seeking to create a positive experience for each customer. You will be identifying and satisfying customer needs by providing customers with the Bank’s investment, mutual fund and other retail product options while ensuring the clients feel supported and valued.
What You Are Bringing To The Team:
- You have at least 1-year of experience in a customer-focused role, where you analyzed needs, provided advice, and offered solutions in a fast-paced environment
- Technology savvy, you know how to multitask between numerous internal platforms while dealing directly with your customers and have a keyboarding speed of 25+ wpm
- You are a team player, a strong communicator, and someone who's able to thrive in an ever-changing environment
- You are eager to accept training, coaching, and professional development opportunities that will enable you to succeed in your current role - and beyond
- You are licensed to sell mutual funds in Canada
- You have CSC or IFC/IFIC or IFSE designation or were registered in the past 3 years to sell investment products
- You have expert knowledge of products available through MDA dealers
- You have a thorough knowledge of the investment and loan products of SSI and the Bank and of the appropriate policies, legislation, and taxation regulations
Hiring & Training Details:
- Our Customer Contact Centre is located at 888 Birchmount Rd., Scarborough, ON. M1K 5L1
- Position Start Date: January 24th, 2022
- Position Status: Full-time Regular (37.5 hours)
- Training is mandatory and non-negotiable
- Training Duration: 5-6 weeks
- Training Schedule: TBD
Shifts After Training:
- We are committed to providing our employees with a balanced working environment, and your work schedule will be fixed, once assigned; not subject to rotation.
With every connection, you’ll ensure it’s an exceptional and memorable one. After all, your career is a journey - choose the path that will take you further. Say hello to Scotiabank.
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Scarborough || Canada : Ontario : Ajax || Canada : Ontario : Brampton || Canada : Ontario : Etobicoke || Canada : Ontario : Mississauga || Canada : Ontario : North York || Canada : Ontario : Oshawa || Canada : Ontario : Pickering || Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: ''for every future'', we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Note: All postings in [email protected] will remain live for a minimum of 5 days.